or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › United Stock Dry Goods - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

United Stock Dry Goods - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 17

post #241 of 279
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by J BAILEY View Post

Hey @Gavin
, is the 14oz indigo/indigo selvedge that Blue Owl carries the same as the navy selvedge that's available elsewhere?

Yup, same denim. It fades amazingly too!
post #242 of 279

Thanks!

post #243 of 279

Hey @Gavin,

 

Any chance there are any 9oz Black Selvedge jeans still on sale & available? I missed out on my size when they were on sale at BlueOwl, but am very interested. I've been looking for a black/black pair with as low a weight as possible for the LA summer, and would love to give United Stock Dry a first try.

post #244 of 279
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejrob View Post

Hey @Gavin,

Any chance there are any 9oz Black Selvedge jeans still on sale & available? I missed out on my size when they were on sale at BlueOwl, but am very interested. I've been looking for a black/black pair with as low a weight as possible for the LA summer, and would love to give United Stock Dry a first try.

Yeah, of course! That denim is a carry-over style for us, so it's still in production. New orders just went out to Hypebeast, Roden Gray, Odin, Leo Boutique, Uncle Otis, Revolve, and Sydney's.
post #245 of 279

^ Thank you very much. I'll be on the lookout for them if a discount pops up on any of those sites.

post #246 of 279
Thread Starter 
Speaking of SS14 orders shipping out, here's a sneak peak at our SS14 look book:


















post #247 of 279
so i just received my 9 oz black jeans in slight fit, and being as thin as they are, I doubt they will form nice, firm stacks? currently they're just bunching up on the bottom. not a good look. will it be better if I cuff/roll? I haven't got any previous experience with thin jeans before. thanks.
Edited by dan138zig - 3/19/14 at 12:41am
post #248 of 279

Bought a couple of USDG shirts from Gravitypope and I must say they fit me better than some MTM shirts I have. That's what I love about this brand: they really make their stuff to fit well straight off the rack. The material is also very nice and strong. The only thing I like less about them is the button-down collar, since I prefer a spread collar, but I can work with that.

 

Are you coming out with any summer denim? Something in a lightweight gray or light brown?

post #249 of 279
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

so i just received my 9 oz black jeans in slight fit, and being as thin as they are, I doubt they will form nice, firm stacks? currently they're just bunching up on the bottom. not a good look. will it be better if I cuff/roll? I haven't got any previous experience with thin jeans before. thanks.

Because of the lighter weight of the denim, you probably won't get the hard creases that you're used to from a heavier denim. They'll still form and fade well, but 9oz is quite lightweight for denim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthieu View Post

Bought a couple of USDG shirts from Gravitypope and I must say they fit me better than some MTM shirts I have. That's what I love about this brand: they really make their stuff to fit well straight off the rack. The material is also very nice and strong. The only thing I like less about them is the button-down collar, since I prefer a spread collar, but I can work with that.

Are you coming out with any summer denim? Something in a lightweight gray or light brown?

Sticking to one style (cut, buttons, details, etc...) is one of the things that helps us keep our production costs down, which means a more accessible price. Once we grow and start producing more shirts every season, a spread collar is something we'd like to consider...but for now, we're keeping it casual with the button-down because that's what works best for the majority of the fabrics we use.

We don't have any new denim for SS14, but we're working on some new developments for FW14 and SS15. I can't say too much, but you should be happy with the denim we'll be working with smile.gif
post #250 of 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin View Post

Because of the lighter weight of the denim, you probably won't get the hard creases that you're used to from a heavier denim. They'll still form and fade well, but 9oz is quite lightweight for denim.

thanks! will they shrink with soak? I need to reduce the leg openings.
post #251 of 279
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

thanks! will they shrink with soak? I need to reduce the leg openings.

All of our denim is sanforized to minimize shrinkage, but some will still occur with the first wash/soak.
post #252 of 279

@Gavin 

 

Greetings,

love the brand, what online stores can I find the Narrow Indigo denim in Rinse wash besides Revolve?

Seem to not be able to find my size 36 anywhere :puzzled: 

post #253 of 279
Thread Starter 
Try contacting Sydney's in Toronto. Their website is down and being redesigned, but you can email them to make arrangements.
post #254 of 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin View Post

Try contacting Sydney's in Toronto. Their website is down and being redesigned, but you can email them to make arrangements.

 

Great,

appreciate the assistance

is there anywhere to get measurements (waist/rise/thigh/knee/hem) on your jeans?

post #255 of 279

any nyc stockists?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › United Stock Dry Goods - Official Affiliate Thread