or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Is Barney's doing a warehouse sale anytime soon?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Is Barney's doing a warehouse sale anytime soon?

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
???
post #2 of 19
2/11 - 2/20 in LA
post #3 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChance View Post

2/11 - 2/20 in LA

how do you know?
post #4 of 19
post #5 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChance View Post

this

sweet thanks
post #6 of 19
Are these usually worth going to?
Is it usually busy and crowded with crazy people?
post #7 of 19
-old-
post #8 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingLotus View Post

Are these usually worth going to?
Is it usually busy and crowded with crazy people?

I went to two of them last year. The first one was really good. I got a ton of nice stuff for really cheap. The second one wasn't as good. It was mostly junk. I think it's still worth to check it out. It's not really crowded.
post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valmak View Post

I went to two of them last year. The first one was really good. I got a ton of nice stuff for really cheap. The second one wasn't as good. It was mostly junk. I think it's still worth to check it out. It's not really crowded.

Did you go when it just started or toward the end of the sale?
post #10 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingLotus View Post

Are these usually worth going to?
Is it usually busy and crowded with crazy people?

I have never heard of anyone getting anything worth wearing from the Barneys warehouse sale.

You might find a random decent basic, but it will probably be in size 56.
post #11 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

I have never heard of anyone getting anything worth wearing from the Barneys warehouse sale.
You might find a random decent basic, but it will probably be in size 56.

Weren't there Quoddys and Yuketens at ~$80? Some Hickey Freeman suits at $200? Or I am mixing up sales?

Either way these sales are usually pretty bad since it's everything that is left over. You might get lucky though if somebody returned something during the end of the sale and it didn't get sold after.
post #12 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Weren't there Quoddys and Yuketens at ~$80? Some Hickey Freeman suits at $200? Or I am mixing up sales?
Either way these sales are usually pretty bad since it's everything that is left over. You might get lucky though if somebody returned something during the end of the sale and it didn't get sold after.

As the last sale I say Hickey suits for $200, Drakes ties for $35 and a pair of Levis 501XX 1947 for $60.
post #13 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post

As the last sale I say Hickey suits for $200, Drakes ties for $35 and a pair of Levis 501XX 1947 for $60.

All in huge sizes(suits jeans) or ugly pattern(tie)?
post #14 of 19
Maybe huge by SW/D standards, but they had plenty of nice suits in the 40-42 range, 34w jeans, and the tie bught was a solid grenadine.
post #15 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChance View Post

Did you go when it just started or toward the end of the sale?

I went towards the beginning.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Is Barney's doing a warehouse sale anytime soon?