or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Favorite YouTube videos: (i.e. the boredom corner)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Favorite YouTube videos: (i.e. the boredom corner) - Page 3

post #31 of 679
"Sony Commercial (Bouncing Balls)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY6A1W7x728
post #32 of 679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirk
Oh man, I'm officially in love with Natalie Imbruglia after this.

Late to the party, but me, too! You saw her first, though, I'll step aside.
post #33 of 679
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Late to the party, but me, too! You saw her first, though, I'll step aside.

Jeez, you people really ARE late. I remember thinking she was hot in 1997/8 when the video for Torn came out on MTV.
post #34 of 679
For anyone who's ever played CS...

http://abum.com/show/4585/counter-struck-0628..wmv
post #35 of 679
post #36 of 679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Jeez, you people really ARE late. I remember thinking she was hot in 1997/8 when the video for Torn came out on MTV.

Me, too, but then I forgot about her (and her amazing eyes).
post #37 of 679
Is she still married to that tosser from Silverchair? He won the bloody lottery there. I remember thinking she was hot when I saw her on the cover of a TV guide in Australia back in 1994.
post #38 of 679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violinist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OevsN1-bUd8

A 13 year old girl playing the Ernst transcription of Schubert's "Erlkonig". It's probably in the top 10 hardest pieces for the violin, or any instrument for that matter. Technically this girl is insane... there's no dynamic contrast or nuance, or any musicality to speak of, but it is pretty in tune and accurate for someone that age. I've watched this like 4 times since finding out about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw7KijRfU-c

The famous half time Bobby Knight rant (audio only)... it's almost musical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vHXiZ_7IOk

Bobby Knight golfing... he is incredible

That rant is from a practice. Someone mixed it into a Slim Shady song. I posted the mix on here one time. You are right, it is musical. Freaking hilarious.
post #39 of 679
post #40 of 679
The Japanese have the best TV. Along with the Hard Gay, Silent Library, and so on... this is one of the funniest. And even if I can't understand a word... the message gets across.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLKptg_Iffo&NR
post #41 of 679
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger02




Never gets old.
post #42 of 679
post #43 of 679
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
The Japanese have the best TV. Along with the Hard Gay, Silent Library, and so on... this is one of the funniest. And even if I can't understand a word... the message gets across.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLKptg_Iffo&NR

Looks like Takeshi Kitano at the end of that video wearing a sailor suit and fake mustache... is it?
post #44 of 679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Looks like Takeshi Kitano at the end of that video wearing a sailor suit and fake mustache... is it?

That has to be him.
post #45 of 679
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
That has to be him.

Mustache makes him look like Hitler.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Favorite YouTube videos: (i.e. the boredom corner)