or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The jokes thread for Styleforum 10th Anniversary Party - See linked thread for real info.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The jokes thread for Styleforum 10th Anniversary Party - See linked thread for real info. - Page 4

Poll Results: For those coming from out of town, and do you plan on staying at the W?

 
  • 37% (6)
    I plan to stay at the W San Francisco.
  • 62% (10)
    I will not be staying at the W.
16 Total Votes  
post #46 of 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post

Who's paying Conne's airfare?

The estate of Bea Arthur, from what I understand.

And it's bus fare.
post #47 of 555
I don't think I am eligible to attend. Still haven't gotten bespoke, still haven't learn to tie a decent looking double four in hand, still don't know what drop means.
post #48 of 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringusingoodale View Post

I don't think I am eligible to attend. Still haven't gotten bespoke, still haven't learn to tie a decent looking double four in hand, still don't know what drop means.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Add to it that I hate to iron my own shirts so I think I'd be escortrd from the hall.
post #49 of 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringusingoodale View Post

I don't think I am eligible to attend. Still haven't gotten bespoke, still haven't learn to tie a decent looking double four in hand, still don't know what drop means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylego View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Add to it that I hate to iron my own shirts so I think I'd be escortrd from the hall.

you guys can serve the drinks.....eh.gif
post #50 of 555

This sounds exciting!!

post #51 of 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

you guys can serve the drinks.....eh.gif

Or park the cars outside..
post #52 of 555
I'm liking this Bosie party more already.
post #53 of 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Will it be one, centralized party? Or will each satellite/major city have their own 10th anniversary shindig?

Will Phil Collins be drumming at both?
post #54 of 555
MTM, any more deets? At least a location?
post #55 of 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

MTM, any more deets? At least a location?

And a day and time? Some of us may have to make travel arrangements.
post #56 of 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

And a day and time? Some of us may have to make travel arrangements.

This would be such a great opportunity for :

- an edmorel trunk show
- an Armoury popup shop
post #57 of 555
i am focking stoked. i hope i can make it.

there better be kosher food.
post #58 of 555

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

This would be such a great opportunity for :
- an edmorel trunk show
- an Armoury popup shop

AND the first Exquisite Trimmings trunk show icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


Quote:

Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i am focking stoked. i hope i can make it.
there better be kosher food.

 

+1 No borscht though. fing02[1].gif

post #59 of 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

AND the first Exquisite Trimmings trunk show icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

sounds good to me.

Quote:
+1 No borscht though. fing02%5B1%5D.gif

idk, ive had some really good borscht. biggrin.gif
post #60 of 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

This would be such a great opportunity for :
- an edmorel trunk show
- an Armoury popup shop

Good ideas.

I was thinking that inviting each of the SF affiliates to come and participate with a table/trunk show in the late afternoon followed by an evening event
Maybe add some wine and spirits companies.
Get a hotel to offer a package to encourage people to come in from out of town
Invite key style bloggers
etc....

Maybe a live web feed for people who can't attend?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The jokes thread for Styleforum 10th Anniversary Party - See linked thread for real info.