Does this thread ever work?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob, 12/5/14
Related Forum Threads
- Undercover Shearling Leather Jacket Last post on Today at 8:02 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Arc'teryx Veilance Actuator Jacket (BNWT) Last post on Today at 2:03 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Replica Saint Laurent Varsity SS14 Last post on Today at 10:31 am in Marketplace
- BURBERRY LONDON PRORSUM WOOL SINGLE TRENCH COAT GREY HERRINGBONE 42 52 M L FULL Last post on Today at 10:15 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- LAD MUSICIAN - BLACK CALF - A2 - SIZE 44(Fits 44-46) Last post on Yesterday at 10:12 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
For Trade: ToJ Still Exists in This Thread -- For Trade -- Something Un-hypothetical, something REAL! - Page 29post #421 of 114810/29/13 at 4:08pmpost #422 of 114810/29/13 at 5:02pmThread Starterpost #423 of 114810/30/13 at 2:59pmpost #424 of 114810/31/13 at 12:12pmpost #425 of 114810/31/13 at 11:29pmpost #426 of 114811/1/13 at 10:55pmpost #427 of 114811/2/13 at 1:41ampost #428 of 114811/3/13 at 12:34ampost #429 of 114811/3/13 at 10:58ampost #430 of 114811/5/13 at 5:32pmpost #431 of 114811/8/13 at 1:28pmpost #432 of 114811/9/13 at 10:57pm
I'm looking to trade my daypack v2 for a medium peacoat or fishtail.
I'm also looking to sell my new 48 black lamb mdr w/ bemberg/excella upgrades.
chest (pit-to-pit) 20.5"
body length, front 20.5"
body length, back 22.5"
sleeve length, from shoulder 24.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.4"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.0"
Edited by fibs - 11/11/13 at 11:52ampost #433 of 114811/11/13 at 10:46amI have a brown lamb A-2 in about ~37. This was sized for me at 5'8" 145 lbs and it's a pretty good fit. I am looking for something a little roomier though - because i've gained a few pounds plus I want to be able to layer stuff underneath it. Maybe looking for something made for someone 5'8" - 5"10" and 165-170 lbs or so. These are measurements (I will double check these against actuals):
chest (pit-to-pit) 20.7"
body length, front 22.5"
body length, back 24.7"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0"
sleeve width @ pit 7.0"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.3"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
Want to trade for another brown lamb a2, would also consider a black a2, or CWU in black or brown, or really any of the flight jackets to include the MA-1.
My jacket has been worn only a few times.... in perfect condition. The trade would ideally be for another jacket in very good shape, but all considered.
May also do a regular sale if there is interest, but trade is preferable. US based preferred as well.
Edited by slack tide - 11/11/13 at 11:07ampost #434 of 114811/11/13 at 10:59ampost #435 of 114811/11/13 at 6:17pm
- ToJ Still Exists in This Thread -- For Trade -- Something Un-hypothetical, something REAL!
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 21 seconds ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 31 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 6 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE March 6th - SHOW US YOUR ODD WAISTCOAT 8 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 15 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 21 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...