got a black wool ma-1 in size 46 with 48 lengths. selling/trading for stock 46.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 7/14/15
Related Forum Threads
- APC Navy Kenickie Teddy Bomber XL BNWT Last post on Today at 8:28 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela Trenchcoat 36-40 EU46-50 slim couture, made in Italy Last post on Yesterday at 4:54 pm in Marketplace
- MEN'S ALL SAINTS ALLSAINTS BLACK SCHOTT LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET SIZE SMALL Last post on Yesterday at 4:25 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- DEHEN 1920 Varsity Jacket (medium) Last post on Yesterday at 9:52 am in Marketplace
- Vintage Sulka Leather Jacket Last post on Yesterday at 8:56 am in Marketplace
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 51post #751 of 12667/5/14 at 2:27ampost #752 of 12667/5/14 at 4:57pmpost #753 of 12667/8/14 at 2:06am
IC on a whiskey 4zip moto
front length 22.5"
sleeve length 25.5"
My wardrobe is going in a more monochromatic direction, and its time the whiskey color went, so I'll be taking offers. Will be looking to get a darker (brown, black) to replace it once its gone.post #754 of 12667/9/14 at 12:51ampost #755 of 12667/10/14 at 7:36ampost #756 of 12667/11/14 at 5:29ampost #757 of 12667/12/14 at 2:08pmpost #758 of 12667/13/14 at 2:58am
I have a size 48 A2 brown lamb bomber.
Has never been worn outside and but only tried on a couple of times. Too big for me. I'm willing to trade for a size 46 or sell.
Comes with TOJ tote.
Shoulders front 18
Pits across 21
Front Length 22.5
Back Length 24.5
Sleeve Length 24.2
Width @ pit 7.3
Width @ elbow 6.4
Width @ cuff 5.6post #759 of 12667/14/14 at 8:03ampost #760 of 12667/14/14 at 11:22ampost #761 of 12667/16/14 at 6:21ampost #762 of 12667/16/14 at 11:52pmThread Starterpost #763 of 12667/17/14 at 6:05pmpost #764 of 12667/19/14 at 3:39pm
- ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Experience with Maurizio Baldassari 7 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 13 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 19 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 19 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...