Does this thread ever work?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 7/14/15
Related Forum Threads
- JULIUS _7 lamb moto rider biker jacket slim fit sz1 small eu46 Last post on Today at 2:48 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WTB Our Legacy Basket Weave Coat or Similar Overcoat in Size M/L Last post on Yesterday at 9:18 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT CANALI KEI TOPCOAT 42/52R ANGORA BLEND GREY "WINTER IS COMING" Last post on Today at 4:56 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Canada Goose Chateau Jacket in Navy Size Medium Last post on Today at 6:14 am in Marketplace
- Burberry Prorsum "OverSize Block Stripe" Bomber Jacket (46R IT) Down filled Last post on Yesterday at 3:40 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 29post #421 of 126610/29/13 at 4:08pmpost #422 of 126610/29/13 at 5:02pmThread Starterpost #423 of 126610/30/13 at 2:59pmpost #424 of 126610/31/13 at 12:12pmpost #425 of 126610/31/13 at 11:29pmpost #426 of 126611/1/13 at 10:55pmpost #427 of 126611/2/13 at 1:41ampost #428 of 126611/3/13 at 12:34ampost #429 of 126611/3/13 at 10:58ampost #430 of 126611/5/13 at 5:32pmpost #431 of 126611/8/13 at 1:28pmpost #432 of 126611/9/13 at 10:57pm
I'm looking to trade my daypack v2 for a medium peacoat or fishtail.
I'm also looking to sell my new 48 black lamb mdr w/ bemberg/excella upgrades.
chest (pit-to-pit) 20.5"
body length, front 20.5"
body length, back 22.5"
sleeve length, from shoulder 24.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.4"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.0"
Edited by fibs - 11/11/13 at 11:52ampost #433 of 126611/11/13 at 10:46amI have a brown lamb A-2 in about ~37. This was sized for me at 5'8" 145 lbs and it's a pretty good fit. I am looking for something a little roomier though - because i've gained a few pounds plus I want to be able to layer stuff underneath it. Maybe looking for something made for someone 5'8" - 5"10" and 165-170 lbs or so. These are measurements (I will double check these against actuals):
chest (pit-to-pit) 20.7"
body length, front 22.5"
body length, back 24.7"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0"
sleeve width @ pit 7.0"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.3"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
Want to trade for another brown lamb a2, would also consider a black a2, or CWU in black or brown, or really any of the flight jackets to include the MA-1.
My jacket has been worn only a few times.... in perfect condition. The trade would ideally be for another jacket in very good shape, but all considered.
May also do a regular sale if there is interest, but trade is preferable. US based preferred as well.
Edited by slack tide - 11/11/13 at 11:07ampost #434 of 126611/11/13 at 10:59ampost #435 of 126611/11/13 at 6:17pm
- ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › SAINT LAURENT overdyed t-shirt 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...