Looking to buy a ToJ1 2011 black/black in size 44, let me know !
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 7/14/15
Related Forum Threads
- Private Label Moto Jacket size small in black Last post on Today at 2:59 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- JULIUS _7 lamb moto rider biker jacket slim fit sz1 small eu46 Last post on Today at 2:48 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WTB Our Legacy Basket Weave Coat or Similar Overcoat in Size M/L Last post on Yesterday at 9:18 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT CANALI KEI TOPCOAT 42/52R ANGORA BLEND GREY "WINTER IS COMING" Last post on Today at 4:56 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Canada Goose Chateau Jacket in Navy Size Medium Last post on Today at 6:14 am in Marketplace
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 24post #347 of 12668/12/13 at 3:05pmpost #348 of 12668/12/13 at 7:54pmI've got a year old (worn only on the weekends) DR2010 in black calf. Willing to trade for almost anything with similar measurements:
body length, front 20.2"
body length, back 22.5"
sleeve length, from shoulder 24.0"
sleeve width @ pit 7.3"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.2"sleeve width @ cuff 5.5"
post #349 of 12668/13/13 at 12:25pmpost #350 of 12668/13/13 at 2:12pmpost #351 of 12668/14/13 at 2:25pmpost #352 of 12668/14/13 at 2:25pmpost #353 of 12668/16/13 at 9:07ampost #354 of 12668/18/13 at 12:55ampost #355 of 12668/18/13 at 8:38ampost #356 of 12668/18/13 at 5:53pmpost #357 of 12668/18/13 at 8:02pmpost #358 of 12668/19/13 at 6:38pmpost #359 of 12668/19/13 at 7:42pm
- ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
Currently, there are 1162 Active Users (181 Members and 981 Guests)
- › What are you drinking right now? 18 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Which Saphir shoe polish for these shoes? 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71... 14 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...