Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 7/14/15
Related Forum Threads
- courier coat Last post on Yesterday at 11:35 pm in Marketplace
- trotsky jacket Last post on Yesterday at 11:27 pm in Marketplace
- pessoa jacket Last post on Yesterday at 11:22 pm in Marketplace
- HW Carter & Sons Rustler Jacket Cone Mills Duck (sz med) Last post on Yesterday at 11:09 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- oldworld pants Last post on Yesterday at 11:00 pm in Marketplace
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 21post #302 of 12666/15/13 at 10:33pmpost #303 of 12666/16/13 at 10:04ampost #304 of 12666/18/13 at 11:25am
I'm currently selling this jacket on b/s, but I may also be interested in a suiting wool ma-1 + cash or another leather.
Pictures of the jacket can be seen here. http://www.styleforum.net/t/349768/new-toj-minimalist-double-rider-in-oxblood-calf#post_6377629
Quote:Originally Posted by CarterH
Really love this jacket, but it is a bit snug on me, so I'm looking to re-order. It has been worn under 5 times; practically brand new. Skip the 16? week wait and save yourself $170!
The first picture is the most accurate one of the color of the jacket.
The jacket is a size 46-48, with these measurements.
shoulders 17.3" chest (pit-to-pit) 21.5" midsection 19.5" waist 20.0" body length, front 21.9" body length, back 24.0" sleeve length, from shoulder 24.0" sleeve width @ pit 7.4" sleeve width @ elbow 6.5" sleeve width @ cuff 5.3"
post #305 of 12666/18/13 at 11:35ampost #306 of 12666/18/13 at 11:49pmpost #307 of 12666/19/13 at 12:19ampost #308 of 12666/21/13 at 8:35ampost #309 of 12666/21/13 at 12:57pmpost #310 of 12666/22/13 at 8:26ampost #311 of 12666/22/13 at 8:43ampost #312 of 12666/23/13 at 8:54pmpost #313 of 12666/24/13 at 12:28amGot a size ~46 italian olive calf 2010 dr. Silver hardware. Worn about 20 times or so. Still not broken in. Very, very heavy and thick.
P2P: ~ 20
Front length: ~22
Just gauging interest, but am interested in a trade for something 44-46, or maybe sell outright.post #314 of 12666/26/13 at 1:30am
- ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 2 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 17 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 18 minutes ago
- › Lacoste polo real or not? 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...