Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 7/14/15
Related Forum Threads
- APC Navy Kenickie Teddy Bomber XL BNWT Last post on Yesterday at 8:28 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela Trenchcoat 36-40 EU46-50 slim couture, made in Italy Last post on 7/31/15 at 4:54pm in Marketplace
- MEN'S ALL SAINTS ALLSAINTS BLACK SCHOTT LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET SIZE SMALL Last post on 7/31/15 at 4:25pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- DEHEN 1920 Varsity Jacket (medium) Last post on 7/31/15 at 9:52am in Marketplace
- Vintage Sulka Leather Jacket Last post on 7/31/15 at 8:56am in Marketplace
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 3post #31 of 12664/22/12 at 4:26ampost #32 of 12664/24/12 at 9:08ampost #33 of 12664/25/12 at 10:35pmpost #34 of 12664/29/12 at 8:36ampost #35 of 12665/3/12 at 10:01pm
I have the following:
1) OG MA-1 (Stock 46)
2) TOJ1 (Stock 48) Jason Bourne / Tiger Camo
3) TOJ1 (Stock 46 with 48 lengths) Black / Black / Digital Camo
Looking for an OG MA-1 in Stock 48, TOJ1 in Stock 48 (Black), Peacoat/Duffle Coat in Stock 46 (Black/Cracked Pepper/Med. Gray), other leathers in Stock 46post #36 of 12665/7/12 at 6:04pmpost #37 of 12665/15/12 at 8:59pmpost #38 of 12665/17/12 at 3:33pmpost #39 of 12665/18/12 at 12:29ampost #40 of 12665/18/12 at 4:13pmI have a black lamb DR 48 with the following measurements:
Pit to Pit: 21"
Back Length: 24"
Sleeve Length: 26"
Arm width at pit: 7"
Width at Elbow: 6.5"
Looking for brown bomber (maybe other color too) in the same size range.
Edited by bwong337 - 5/18/12 at 4:25pmpost #41 of 12665/18/12 at 4:18pmpost #42 of 12665/18/12 at 10:55pmpost #43 of 12666/1/12 at 1:00pmpost #44 of 12666/1/12 at 11:05pmJust received a sz 45 TOJ0 varsity in camel/cream as seen below. I really like it, but I think it just doesn't fit my wardrobe. Looking to trade for a sz 45-47 anything other than outerwear or another 2-toned varsity. Will add cash obviously for leathers
Shoulders: 17 inches
Chest (pit-to-pit): 19.65 inches
body length, front: 20.4 inches
body length, back: 22.05 inches
sleeve length, from shoulder: 24 inches
Edited by Halpless - 6/3/12 at 3:38pm
- ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › NIB Shoes from John Lobb and Gaziano & Girling - Sizes 9.5-10 UK... 8 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 12 minutes ago
- › BNWOT unworn Epaulet sz 28/29 pants NOW FREE JUST PAY SHIPPING 14 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 18 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Help Needed to Properly Describe a Corneliani Overcoat 21 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...