Still fulfilling old orders. They stopped taking new orders for TOJ1 though.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 7/14/15
Related Forum Threads
- courier coat Last post on Yesterday at 11:35 pm in Marketplace
- trotsky jacket Last post on Yesterday at 11:27 pm in Marketplace
- pessoa jacket Last post on Yesterday at 11:22 pm in Marketplace
- HW Carter & Sons Rustler Jacket Cone Mills Duck (sz med) Last post on Yesterday at 11:09 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- oldworld pants Last post on Yesterday at 11:00 pm in Marketplace
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 15post #212 of 12663/1/13 at 12:24pmpost #213 of 12663/1/13 at 10:34pmI have two discontinued pretty rare pieces im willing to take interest checks/trades on. I'm keen on Junya outwear (small/medium) or some other TOJ pieces (48's mostly). These pieces are getting a little small and in a few more months of the gym i expect they wont fit.
The first is a 46 Anniversary MA-1from 2011. Its the green colourway with an orange lining. It's in 9.5 condition, small pilling on cuffs/colar otherwise perfect, big ykk zip runs smooth as the lining.
Photos etc can be found here, its the same one drew is modelling, my pics are in there as well: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=12852
Second is probably my most loved TOJ piece, its the oldest piece i have. A 46 2010 Suede Harrington in Persian Blue, likewise 9/10 with some pilling. I fucking love this piece and would really love to trade it for something similar.
Again, drew modelling it here: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=2110 and a photo of me: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=9428
PM, i dont read this website that often anymore.post #214 of 12663/3/13 at 1:49pmpost #215 of 12663/4/13 at 3:07pmAny love for the ToJ 2011 peacoat? I just got a Small in navy that I'd like to trade for a Medium peacoat or fishtail or maybe a size 48 leather + cash.
EDIT: Exchange underway. This thread is awesome.
Edited by ahjota - 3/8/13 at 1:12pmpost #216 of 12663/4/13 at 5:28pmpost #217 of 12663/5/13 at 6:20pmpost #218 of 12663/6/13 at 10:53amTOJ DR 48 + Lengths
Trade for in a CWU, A2, T1 or T3 in a 48
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)TOJ Double Rider sized for 6’2 180lb $500
Soaked once never worn
Almost forgot to mention the right pocket is partially sewn into the the side seam causing the pocket to not be as deep as the left pocket. Came this way from TOJ and never wanted to pay to have it shipped back for a fix.
shoulders, front 17.8
shoulders, back 17.3
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.7
body length, front 24
body length, back 26.7
sleeve length, from shoulder 26.0
sleeve width @ pit 7.5
sleeve width @ elbow 6.6
sleeve width @ cuff 5.7post #219 of 12663/6/13 at 6:11pmpost #220 of 12663/6/13 at 7:17pmpost #221 of 12663/6/13 at 8:22pmpost #222 of 12663/6/13 at 9:36pmpost #223 of 12663/11/13 at 12:11pmpost #224 of 12663/11/13 at 5:35pm
- ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
Currently, there are 1707 Active Users (388 Members and 1319 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Anyone happy with itailor.com? 1 minute ago
- › Latest Point and Shoot Cameras 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...