got a black wool ma-1 in size 46 with 48 lengths. selling/trading for stock 46.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 5/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- NOM DE FUCKING GUERRE COAT 10/10 SIZE L Last post on Today at 12:17 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 2012 Temple of Jawnz (TOJ) A2 Bomber in brown lamb leather - S/M size Last post on Today at 3:41 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Barbour International Jacket Sz 48 Last post on Yesterday at 11:46 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT $1400 Unworn VALENTINO Men's Navy Blue 100% Wool Peacoat Sz 40 Last post on Yesterday at 3:16 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Costume National Gray Leather Jacket (Biker) - BNWT Last post on Yesterday at 1:54 pm in Marketplace
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: THE ALL-NEW! ALL-DIFFERENT! -- TOJ X-CHANGE THREAD - Page 51post #751 of 12377/5/14 at 2:27ampost #752 of 12377/5/14 at 4:57pmpost #753 of 12377/8/14 at 2:06am
IC on a whiskey 4zip moto
front length 22.5"
sleeve length 25.5"
My wardrobe is going in a more monochromatic direction, and its time the whiskey color went, so I'll be taking offers. Will be looking to get a darker (brown, black) to replace it once its gone.post #754 of 12377/9/14 at 12:51ampost #755 of 12377/10/14 at 7:36ampost #756 of 12377/11/14 at 5:29ampost #757 of 12377/12/14 at 2:08pmpost #758 of 12377/13/14 at 2:58am
I have a size 48 A2 brown lamb bomber.
Has never been worn outside and but only tried on a couple of times. Too big for me. I'm willing to trade for a size 46 or sell.
Comes with TOJ tote.
Shoulders front 18
Pits across 21
Front Length 22.5
Back Length 24.5
Sleeve Length 24.2
Width @ pit 7.3
Width @ elbow 6.4
Width @ cuff 5.6post #759 of 12377/14/14 at 8:03ampost #760 of 12377/14/14 at 11:22ampost #761 of 12377/16/14 at 6:21ampost #762 of 12377/16/14 at 11:52pmThread Starterpost #763 of 12377/17/14 at 6:05pmpost #764 of 12377/19/14 at 3:39pm
- THE ALL-NEW! ALL-DIFFERENT! -- TOJ X-CHANGE THREAD
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Benefit/s of a two piece collar? 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 17 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan