Does this thread ever work?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 5/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments Coverall Brushed Herringbone M Last post on Today at 4:42 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- IC: TOJ 2011 Duffle Coat Grey and TOJ Goretex Harrington sz. 46 Last post on Today at 12:40 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MINT Ralph Lauren Purple Label trench coat S ( 36/34 ) Last post on Today at 6:53 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Dior homme F/W 2007 Down Jacket RARE Last post on Today at 1:56 am in Marketplace
- Fjallraven Timber Buck Hunting/Shooting/Hiking 3-1 Jacket Size Small Last post on Yesterday at 10:19 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: THE ALL-NEW! ALL-DIFFERENT! -- TOJ X-CHANGE THREAD - Page 29post #421 of 123510/29/13 at 4:08pmpost #422 of 123510/29/13 at 5:02pmThread Starterpost #423 of 123510/30/13 at 2:59pmpost #424 of 123510/31/13 at 12:12pmpost #425 of 123510/31/13 at 11:29pmpost #426 of 123511/1/13 at 10:55pmpost #427 of 123511/2/13 at 1:41ampost #428 of 123511/3/13 at 12:34ampost #429 of 123511/3/13 at 10:58ampost #430 of 123511/5/13 at 5:32pmpost #431 of 123511/8/13 at 1:28pmpost #432 of 123511/9/13 at 10:57pm
I'm looking to trade my daypack v2 for a medium peacoat or fishtail.
I'm also looking to sell my new 48 black lamb mdr w/ bemberg/excella upgrades.
chest (pit-to-pit) 20.5"
body length, front 20.5"
body length, back 22.5"
sleeve length, from shoulder 24.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.4"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.0"
Edited by fibs - 11/11/13 at 11:52ampost #433 of 123511/11/13 at 10:46amI have a brown lamb A-2 in about ~37. This was sized for me at 5'8" 145 lbs and it's a pretty good fit. I am looking for something a little roomier though - because i've gained a few pounds plus I want to be able to layer stuff underneath it. Maybe looking for something made for someone 5'8" - 5"10" and 165-170 lbs or so. These are measurements (I will double check these against actuals):
chest (pit-to-pit) 20.7"
body length, front 22.5"
body length, back 24.7"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0"
sleeve width @ pit 7.0"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.3"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
Want to trade for another brown lamb a2, would also consider a black a2, or CWU in black or brown, or really any of the flight jackets to include the MA-1.
My jacket has been worn only a few times.... in perfect condition. The trade would ideally be for another jacket in very good shape, but all considered.
May also do a regular sale if there is interest, but trade is preferable. US based preferred as well.
Edited by slack tide - 11/11/13 at 11:07ampost #434 of 123511/11/13 at 10:59ampost #435 of 123511/11/13 at 6:17pm
- THE ALL-NEW! ALL-DIFFERENT! -- TOJ X-CHANGE THREAD
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Tonk Rajasthan 27 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Surat Gujarat 32 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Sujangarh Rajasthan 37 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Barmer 48 seconds ago
- › FReE OnliNE AStroLOGER in Bikaner Rajasthan +91-8239910405 ... 54 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Ranchi Jharkhand 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Jaisalmer 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Sikkim 2 minutes ago
- › FReE OnliNE AStroLOGER in Alwar Rajasthan +91-8239910405 2 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan