Still fulfilling old orders. They stopped taking new orders for TOJ1 though.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 5/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Arcteryx Veilance Scann Blazer Last post on Today at 6:19 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Oliver Spencer Fisher Bomber Waxed Cotton size M Last post on Today at 12:51 pm in Marketplace
- Canali grey houndstooth sportcoat 38/48 Last post on Today at 1:34 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- TOJ0 2013 - August 2013 Spot ( Black/Black size 50 stock measurements) Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments Coverall Brushed Herringbone M Last post on Yesterday at 4:42 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: THE ALL-NEW! ALL-DIFFERENT! -- TOJ X-CHANGE THREAD - Page 15post #212 of 12353/1/13 at 12:24pmpost #213 of 12353/1/13 at 10:34pmI have two discontinued pretty rare pieces im willing to take interest checks/trades on. I'm keen on Junya outwear (small/medium) or some other TOJ pieces (48's mostly). These pieces are getting a little small and in a few more months of the gym i expect they wont fit.
The first is a 46 Anniversary MA-1from 2011. Its the green colourway with an orange lining. It's in 9.5 condition, small pilling on cuffs/colar otherwise perfect, big ykk zip runs smooth as the lining.
Photos etc can be found here, its the same one drew is modelling, my pics are in there as well: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=12852
Second is probably my most loved TOJ piece, its the oldest piece i have. A 46 2010 Suede Harrington in Persian Blue, likewise 9/10 with some pilling. I fucking love this piece and would really love to trade it for something similar.
Again, drew modelling it here: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=2110 and a photo of me: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=9428
PM, i dont read this website that often anymore.post #214 of 12353/3/13 at 1:49pmpost #215 of 12353/4/13 at 3:07pmAny love for the ToJ 2011 peacoat? I just got a Small in navy that I'd like to trade for a Medium peacoat or fishtail or maybe a size 48 leather + cash.
EDIT: Exchange underway. This thread is awesome.
Edited by ahjota - 3/8/13 at 1:12pmpost #216 of 12353/4/13 at 5:28pmpost #217 of 12353/5/13 at 6:20pmpost #218 of 12353/6/13 at 10:53amTOJ DR 48 + Lengths
Trade for in a CWU, A2, T1 or T3 in a 48
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)TOJ Double Rider sized for 6’2 180lb $500
Soaked once never worn
Almost forgot to mention the right pocket is partially sewn into the the side seam causing the pocket to not be as deep as the left pocket. Came this way from TOJ and never wanted to pay to have it shipped back for a fix.
shoulders, front 17.8
shoulders, back 17.3
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.7
body length, front 24
body length, back 26.7
sleeve length, from shoulder 26.0
sleeve width @ pit 7.5
sleeve width @ elbow 6.6
sleeve width @ cuff 5.7post #219 of 12353/6/13 at 6:11pmpost #220 of 12353/6/13 at 7:17pmpost #221 of 12353/6/13 at 8:22pmpost #222 of 12353/6/13 at 9:36pmpost #223 of 12353/11/13 at 12:11pmpost #224 of 12353/11/13 at 5:35pm
- THE ALL-NEW! ALL-DIFFERENT! -- TOJ X-CHANGE THREAD
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
Currently, there are 1233 Active Users (228 Members and 1005 Guests)
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Malasia +91-9680462195 just now
- › God+91-9001354274Family Problem Solution In Moga Punjab 10 seconds ago
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Greenland +91-9680462195 10 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274Family Problem Solution In Mumbai 14 seconds ago
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Afghanistan +91-9680462195 15 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274Family Problem Solution In Ludhiana Punjab 18 seconds ago
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Kazakhstan +91-9680462195 22 seconds ago
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In South Korea +91-9680462195 27 seconds ago
- › www.!!एस्ट्रोलोजर !com+91-8890885680vashikaran mantra specialist... 30 seconds ago
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In North Korea +91-9680462195 32 seconds ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan