I have a TOJ DR in Size 47. It's a bit small for me and I decided I need a 50. This thing is in pristine condition. It runs a little long and is best for someone slim around 6'2-6'4 height. I'm letting the cool guys in this thread get first bite before I make a selling thread. PM me if you're interested!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 5/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Arcteryx Veilance Scann Blazer Last post on Today at 6:19 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Oliver Spencer Fisher Bomber Waxed Cotton size M Last post on Today at 12:51 pm in Marketplace
- Canali grey houndstooth sportcoat 38/48 Last post on Today at 1:34 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- TOJ0 2013 - August 2013 Spot ( Black/Black size 50 stock measurements) Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments Coverall Brushed Herringbone M Last post on Yesterday at 4:42 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: THE ALL-NEW! ALL-DIFFERENT! -- TOJ X-CHANGE THREAD - Page 14post #197 of 12352/19/13 at 10:10pmpost #198 of 12352/20/13 at 5:02ampost #199 of 12352/23/13 at 4:00pm
I have a brand new TOJ black lamb 4 zip moto size 46-ish with silver zippers. Looking to sell, but I would trade for a size up (48-ish) Whiskey MDR.
shoulders 17.0" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.5" midsection 18.5" waist 19.0" body length, front 22.0" body length, back 24.1" sleeve length, from shoulder 24.6" sleeve width @ pit 7.0" sleeve width @ elbow 6.3" sleeve width @ cuff 5.4"
Edited by FThisCode - 3/20/13 at 3:19pmpost #200 of 12352/24/13 at 7:10pmpost #201 of 12352/26/13 at 12:08am
I have a fairly new (worn 4-5x) 2011 Bomber in buttery soft Brown Lamb. Thing is dope as fuck but 1) it's a little small on me and I've been gaining weight recently 2) it doesn't completely fit into my wardrobe/is too swaggy for me and 3) I really need some food $$$ broke af
It's around a 48-49 but will work for a variety of people depending on what type of fit they want. For those looking at their first ToJ it's thicker than you think (for lamb). Here are measurements:
shoulders 18 chest (p2p) 21.6 midsection 19.7 waist 19.0 body length, front 23.5 body length, back 25.7 sleeve length, from shoulder 26.3 sleeve width @ pit 7.3 sleeve width @ elbow 6.6 sleeve width @ cuff 5.8
P2P looks large but it'll probably be good for lifters + the thing is still pretty damn slim because of ToJ's house cut/armholes tbh.
edit: mostly looking to sell, might consider at trade for a navy peacoat + $$$ or maybe a like-new MDR that would fit me well
Edited by NotCrispy - 2/26/13 at 12:30ampost #202 of 12352/26/13 at 12:12ampost #203 of 12352/26/13 at 12:20ampost #204 of 12352/26/13 at 9:27ampost #205 of 12352/26/13 at 10:26ampost #206 of 12352/26/13 at 2:55pmBlack TOJ A2 for sale. Worn ~25 times but doesn't fit me anymore. $575 includes shipping unless shipping gets crazy. Let me know if you need anymore info or pics.
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 21.5"
body length, back 23.6"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.2"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
http://www.styleforum.net/t/337632/toj-a2-black-46post #207 of 12352/26/13 at 7:15pmpost #208 of 12352/26/13 at 8:02pmpost #209 of 12352/26/13 at 10:54pm
- THE ALL-NEW! ALL-DIFFERENT! -- TOJ X-CHANGE THREAD
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › ||लव वशीकरण|| +91-8875513486 vashikaran specialist pandit In Mohali 7 seconds ago
- › ||लव वशीकरण|| +91-8875513486 vashikaran specialist pandit In Karnal 18 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 21 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 EFFECtiVe VAShiKAraN MAnTrA iN Jammu Jammu and... 43 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 EFFECtiVe VAShiKAraN MAnTrA iN Jalandhar Punjab 48 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 EFFECtiVe VAShiKAraN MAnTrA iN Guwahati Assam 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › God+91-9001354274 EFFECtiVe VAShiKAraN MAnTrA iN Gwalior Madhya... 2 minutes ago
- › ||लव वशीकरण|| +91-8875513486 vashikaran specialist pandit In... 2 minutes ago
- › ||लव वशीकरण|| +91-8875513486 vashikaran specialist pandit In Navi... 2 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan