Does this thread ever work?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 8/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- MR PORTER SAVE £10 EVERY £100 YOU SPEND VIRTUAL GIFT CARD 10% OFF Last post on Today at 3:00 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MR PORTER SAVE £10 EVERY £100 YOU SPEND VIRTUAL GIFT CARD 10% off Last post on Today at 2:54 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WTB NIGEL CABOURN WW1 GREAT COAT IN SIZE 48 / 50 Last post on Today at 10:16 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Monitaly Mountain Parka, 42 - Caramel brown waxed canvas, brown plaid wool blanket lining Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- WANTED RRL Mendoza Leather Jacket sz M Last post on Today at 9:35 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
For Trade: IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 29post #421 of 137710/29/13 at 4:08pmpost #422 of 137710/29/13 at 5:02pmThread Starterpost #423 of 137710/30/13 at 2:59pmpost #424 of 137710/31/13 at 12:12pmpost #425 of 137710/31/13 at 11:29pmpost #426 of 137711/1/13 at 10:55pmpost #427 of 137711/2/13 at 1:41ampost #428 of 137711/3/13 at 12:34ampost #429 of 137711/3/13 at 10:58ampost #430 of 137711/5/13 at 5:32pmpost #431 of 137711/8/13 at 1:28pmpost #432 of 137711/9/13 at 10:57pm
I'm looking to trade my daypack v2 for a medium peacoat or fishtail.
I'm also looking to sell my new 48 black lamb mdr w/ bemberg/excella upgrades.
chest (pit-to-pit) 20.5"
body length, front 20.5"
body length, back 22.5"
sleeve length, from shoulder 24.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.4"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.0"
Edited by fibs - 11/11/13 at 11:52ampost #433 of 137711/11/13 at 10:46amI have a brown lamb A-2 in about ~37. This was sized for me at 5'8" 145 lbs and it's a pretty good fit. I am looking for something a little roomier though - because i've gained a few pounds plus I want to be able to layer stuff underneath it. Maybe looking for something made for someone 5'8" - 5"10" and 165-170 lbs or so. These are measurements (I will double check these against actuals):
chest (pit-to-pit) 20.7"
body length, front 22.5"
body length, back 24.7"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0"
sleeve width @ pit 7.0"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.3"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
Want to trade for another brown lamb a2, would also consider a black a2, or CWU in black or brown, or really any of the flight jackets to include the MA-1.
My jacket has been worn only a few times.... in perfect condition. The trade would ideally be for another jacket in very good shape, but all considered.
May also do a regular sale if there is interest, but trade is preferable. US based preferred as well.
Edited by slack tide - 11/11/13 at 11:07ampost #434 of 137711/11/13 at 10:59ampost #435 of 137711/11/13 at 6:17pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 2 minutes ago
- › NWT RLBL Tan Gabardine Flat Front Pants, Spring/Summer Weight Wool,... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 33 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 37 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 43 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 44 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 44 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 52 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding