Have a brown lamb CM in 48 that i want to trade for a size down
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 8/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Poeme Bohemien Grey jacket size 50 Last post on Today at 5:26 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Banana Republic Brown Leather Bomber - M Last post on Yesterday at 8:16 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments FW14 CPO, XL, Homespun wool Last post on Yesterday at 1:45 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Uniform Experiment Soutien Collar Coat S Last post on 9/24/16 at 9:37pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Sartorio olive wool duffel coat, size 36/46 Last post on 9/24/16 at 10:22am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
For Trade: IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 16post #227 of 13783/15/13 at 3:36amBlack TOJ A2 Bomber for sale. Looking for $ but I'm open to dr, bcdr, ma-1
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 21.5"
body length, back 23.6"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.2"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
http://www.styleforum.net/t/337632/toj-a2-bomber-black-46/0_30post #228 of 13783/15/13 at 5:57ampost #229 of 13783/15/13 at 11:36amI lost a lot of weight and I have a blacked out raglan winter varsity that's approximately a 47 with 46 lengths that I'd like to trade for any other varsity model in a 46. I'm open to trading for other TOJ pieces and would be willing to pay the difference. PM if interested and I will also post measurements when I get around to it. thanks!
update: found original order email: it is a 47 body with 46 body length and 45 sleeves
according to http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=3031 that would be:
Chest (P2P): 20.7
Body Length Front: 22
Body Length Back: 23.8
Will check actual jacket when I get home to compare measurements but it should be pretty close
Edited by ubiquitous - 3/17/13 at 8:22ampost #230 of 13783/16/13 at 4:29pmpost #231 of 13783/16/13 at 5:15pmpost #232 of 13783/16/13 at 7:35pmpost #233 of 13783/19/13 at 9:01ampost #234 of 13783/19/13 at 4:59pmpost #235 of 13783/19/13 at 5:24pmpost #236 of 13783/19/13 at 7:32pmpost #237 of 13783/22/13 at 4:37pmpost #238 of 13783/24/13 at 12:39am
I've got an amazing ToJ DR 2010 in black calf. Unfortunately it's a bit short for me in the body length- no issues anywhere else. It isn't really a big deal, but it's not the absolutely perfect fit. And since I've got my Moto 2011, I find myself wearing it less and less.
In short, I've got a pretty nice, worn only on the weekends DR 2010 (received in August 2012). Looking to sell or trade- for anything really.
Here are the measurements for DR 2010:shoulders17.0"
body length, front 20.2"
body length, back 22.5"
sleeve length, from shoulder 24.0"
sleeve width @ pit 7.3"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.2"sleeve width @ cuff 5.5"
Ideally, i'd trade for something similar to:
houlders 17.0" chest (pit-to-pit) 21.9" midsection 19.2" waist 19.6" body length, front 21.6" body length, back 24.0" sleeve length, from shoulder 24.8" sleeve width @ pit 7.3" sleeve width @ elbow 6.2" sleeve width @ cuff 5.5"post #239 of 13783/25/13 at 4:01ampost #240 of 13784/4/13 at 10:05am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › First MTM Suit - Mix & Match advise needed! 3 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...