I have a TOJ DR in Size 47. It's a bit small for me and I decided I need a 50. This thing is in pristine condition. It runs a little long and is best for someone slim around 6'2-6'4 height. I'm letting the cool guys in this thread get first bite before I make a selling thread. PM me if you're interested!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 8/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- BANKROBBER x BLACKMEANS / Made in JAPAN 30's leather jacket / Last post on Yesterday at 2:26 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- BNWT CANADA GOOSE LODGE DOWN JACKET. SZ. M. Last post on 5/3/16 at 9:30pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Circolo 1901 Donegal wool coat 50IT Last post on 5/3/16 at 12:57pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- BNWT Band of Outsiders Green Harrington Bomber Leather Size 48IT Made in Italy £1219 Last post on 5/3/16 at 9:44am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SEH KELLY Reversible Overshirt Wool/Cord sz L Last post on 5/3/16 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
For Trade: IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 14post #197 of 13542/19/13 at 10:10pmpost #198 of 13542/20/13 at 5:02ampost #199 of 13542/23/13 at 4:00pm
I have a brand new TOJ black lamb 4 zip moto size 46-ish with silver zippers. Looking to sell, but I would trade for a size up (48-ish) Whiskey MDR.
shoulders 17.0" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.5" midsection 18.5" waist 19.0" body length, front 22.0" body length, back 24.1" sleeve length, from shoulder 24.6" sleeve width @ pit 7.0" sleeve width @ elbow 6.3" sleeve width @ cuff 5.4"
Edited by FThisCode - 3/20/13 at 3:19pmpost #200 of 13542/24/13 at 7:10pmpost #201 of 13542/26/13 at 12:08am
I have a fairly new (worn 4-5x) 2011 Bomber in buttery soft Brown Lamb. Thing is dope as fuck but 1) it's a little small on me and I've been gaining weight recently 2) it doesn't completely fit into my wardrobe/is too swaggy for me and 3) I really need some food $$$ broke af
It's around a 48-49 but will work for a variety of people depending on what type of fit they want. For those looking at their first ToJ it's thicker than you think (for lamb). Here are measurements:
shoulders 18 chest (p2p) 21.6 midsection 19.7 waist 19.0 body length, front 23.5 body length, back 25.7 sleeve length, from shoulder 26.3 sleeve width @ pit 7.3 sleeve width @ elbow 6.6 sleeve width @ cuff 5.8
P2P looks large but it'll probably be good for lifters + the thing is still pretty damn slim because of ToJ's house cut/armholes tbh.
edit: mostly looking to sell, might consider at trade for a navy peacoat + $$$ or maybe a like-new MDR that would fit me well
Edited by NotCrispy - 2/26/13 at 12:30ampost #202 of 13542/26/13 at 12:12ampost #203 of 13542/26/13 at 12:20ampost #204 of 13542/26/13 at 9:27ampost #205 of 13542/26/13 at 10:26ampost #206 of 13542/26/13 at 2:55pmBlack TOJ A2 for sale. Worn ~25 times but doesn't fit me anymore. $575 includes shipping unless shipping gets crazy. Let me know if you need anymore info or pics.
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 21.5"
body length, back 23.6"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.2"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
http://www.styleforum.net/t/337632/toj-a2-black-46post #207 of 13542/26/13 at 7:15pmpost #208 of 13542/26/13 at 8:02pmpost #209 of 13542/26/13 at 10:54pmpost #210 of 13542/28/13 at 12:18pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 37 seconds ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 minutes ago
- › Common Projects Low top white 44 price drop 24 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts