I have a TOJ DR in Size 47. It's a bit small for me and I decided I need a 50. This thing is in pristine condition. It runs a little long and is best for someone slim around 6'2-6'4 height. I'm letting the cool guys in this thread get first bite before I make a selling thread. PM me if you're interested!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 8/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Burberry London pure cashmere double breasted coat. made in Italy Last post on Today at 1:18 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Valstar Blue Linen Safari Jacket- Size 48 Last post on Yesterday at 9:01 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Norwegian Rain Large SB Mixed Navy Raincoat+Arctic Liner Last post on Yesterday at 8:19 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris ss16 Camo Parka. size 44 (XS) Last post on Yesterday at 5:50 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Barbour Ashby (S) - Navy Last post on Yesterday at 5:11 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
For Trade: IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 14post #197 of 13782/19/13 at 10:10pmpost #198 of 13782/20/13 at 5:02ampost #199 of 13782/23/13 at 4:00pm
I have a brand new TOJ black lamb 4 zip moto size 46-ish with silver zippers. Looking to sell, but I would trade for a size up (48-ish) Whiskey MDR.
shoulders 17.0" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.5" midsection 18.5" waist 19.0" body length, front 22.0" body length, back 24.1" sleeve length, from shoulder 24.6" sleeve width @ pit 7.0" sleeve width @ elbow 6.3" sleeve width @ cuff 5.4"
Edited by FThisCode - 3/20/13 at 3:19pmpost #200 of 13782/24/13 at 7:10pmpost #201 of 13782/26/13 at 12:08am
I have a fairly new (worn 4-5x) 2011 Bomber in buttery soft Brown Lamb. Thing is dope as fuck but 1) it's a little small on me and I've been gaining weight recently 2) it doesn't completely fit into my wardrobe/is too swaggy for me and 3) I really need some food $$$ broke af
It's around a 48-49 but will work for a variety of people depending on what type of fit they want. For those looking at their first ToJ it's thicker than you think (for lamb). Here are measurements:
shoulders 18 chest (p2p) 21.6 midsection 19.7 waist 19.0 body length, front 23.5 body length, back 25.7 sleeve length, from shoulder 26.3 sleeve width @ pit 7.3 sleeve width @ elbow 6.6 sleeve width @ cuff 5.8
P2P looks large but it'll probably be good for lifters + the thing is still pretty damn slim because of ToJ's house cut/armholes tbh.
edit: mostly looking to sell, might consider at trade for a navy peacoat + $$$ or maybe a like-new MDR that would fit me well
Edited by leeba - 2/26/13 at 12:30ampost #202 of 13782/26/13 at 12:12ampost #203 of 13782/26/13 at 12:20ampost #204 of 13782/26/13 at 9:27ampost #205 of 13782/26/13 at 10:26ampost #206 of 13782/26/13 at 2:55pmBlack TOJ A2 for sale. Worn ~25 times but doesn't fit me anymore. $575 includes shipping unless shipping gets crazy. Let me know if you need anymore info or pics.
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 21.5"
body length, back 23.6"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.2"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
http://www.styleforum.net/t/337632/toj-a2-black-46post #207 of 13782/26/13 at 7:15pmpost #208 of 13782/26/13 at 8:02pmpost #209 of 13782/26/13 at 10:54pmpost #210 of 13782/28/13 at 12:18pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › DIESEL SPRING/SUMMER 2017 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...