I have a TOJ DR in Size 47. It's a bit small for me and I decided I need a 50. This thing is in pristine condition. It runs a little long and is best for someone slim around 6'2-6'4 height. I'm letting the cool guys in this thread get first bite before I make a selling thread. PM me if you're interested!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 8/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Norse Projects Hugo Light jacket size L USED good condition some wear Last post on Yesterday at 10:07 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- CLASSIC AMERICANA! Vintage Collegiate Jacket. FREE SHIPPING & OFFERS WELCOME! Last post on Yesterday at 6:02 pm in Other Classifieds
- NWT Eidos Napoli Navy Overcoat 48R Last post on Yesterday at 4:46 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Falcon Garments bright royal blue DR1 size stock 49 Last post on Yesterday at 1:56 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT Belstaff Parkstone motorcycle jacket black technical quilt size 40 Last post on 2/21/17 at 8:09pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
For Trade: IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 14post #197 of 13972/19/13 at 10:10pmpost #198 of 13972/20/13 at 5:02ampost #199 of 13972/23/13 at 4:00pm
I have a brand new TOJ black lamb 4 zip moto size 46-ish with silver zippers. Looking to sell, but I would trade for a size up (48-ish) Whiskey MDR.
shoulders 17.0" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.5" midsection 18.5" waist 19.0" body length, front 22.0" body length, back 24.1" sleeve length, from shoulder 24.6" sleeve width @ pit 7.0" sleeve width @ elbow 6.3" sleeve width @ cuff 5.4"
Edited by FThisCode - 3/20/13 at 3:19pmpost #200 of 13972/24/13 at 7:10pmpost #201 of 13972/26/13 at 12:08am
I have a fairly new (worn 4-5x) 2011 Bomber in buttery soft Brown Lamb. Thing is dope as fuck but 1) it's a little small on me and I've been gaining weight recently 2) it doesn't completely fit into my wardrobe/is too swaggy for me and 3) I really need some food $$$ broke af
It's around a 48-49 but will work for a variety of people depending on what type of fit they want. For those looking at their first ToJ it's thicker than you think (for lamb). Here are measurements:
shoulders 18 chest (p2p) 21.6 midsection 19.7 waist 19.0 body length, front 23.5 body length, back 25.7 sleeve length, from shoulder 26.3 sleeve width @ pit 7.3 sleeve width @ elbow 6.6 sleeve width @ cuff 5.8
P2P looks large but it'll probably be good for lifters + the thing is still pretty damn slim because of ToJ's house cut/armholes tbh.
edit: mostly looking to sell, might consider at trade for a navy peacoat + $$$ or maybe a like-new MDR that would fit me well
Edited by leeba - 2/26/13 at 12:30ampost #202 of 13972/26/13 at 12:12ampost #203 of 13972/26/13 at 12:20ampost #204 of 13972/26/13 at 9:27ampost #205 of 13972/26/13 at 10:26ampost #206 of 13972/26/13 at 2:55pmBlack TOJ A2 for sale. Worn ~25 times but doesn't fit me anymore. $575 includes shipping unless shipping gets crazy. Let me know if you need anymore info or pics.
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 21.5"
body length, back 23.6"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.2"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
http://www.styleforum.net/t/337632/toj-a2-black-46post #207 of 13972/26/13 at 7:15pmpost #208 of 13972/26/13 at 8:02pmpost #209 of 13972/26/13 at 10:54pmpost #210 of 13972/28/13 at 12:18pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 36 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Patagonia 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway