Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 8/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- EBAY AUCTION BARBOUR JACKETS NWT MADE IN EUROPE Last post on Today at 5:55 am in Marketplace
- Oliver Spencer Navigator Jacket | Size L Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Joutsen Arctic Down Parka Size L Last post on Yesterday at 7:04 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $2495 MALO Olive Brown Buttoned Wool-Cashmere Coat Jacket 50 Medium Italy Last post on Yesterday at 6:38 pm in Marketplace
- ROBERT GELLER Hooded Fishtail Parka Last post on Yesterday at 11:56 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 13post #181 of 12752/4/13 at 10:28pmpost #182 of 12752/5/13 at 12:29ampost #183 of 12752/7/13 at 3:23ampost #184 of 12752/8/13 at 1:08pmpost #185 of 12752/8/13 at 4:02pmpost #186 of 12752/9/13 at 5:19pmSuper bummed, but after trying on my ToJ1 like 20 different times, I've finally come to accept it's just too tight.
If my housemate doesn't buy it from me, it's the Jason Bourne colorway with the tiger stripe camo interior, stock size 48 (fits 44-46). Looking for $350 shipped or a trade for another stock ToJ1 in 50post #187 of 12752/11/13 at 4:29ampost #188 of 12752/11/13 at 4:57pmpost #189 of 12752/12/13 at 11:45pmI have a size 50(?)ish TOJ DR for FS/FT. It's an older model in black lamb. I realize that I can't pull off this look, and I've lost some weight, so I'm looking to either sell it or trade it for something else. I'm looking for a size 48 brown bomber, or just a straight up sale.
Here are the measurements:
BOC length: 24.25post #190 of 12752/16/13 at 11:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by zippo69
Black A-2 modified 46-48. No name tag or placket. Well sell if the price is fair too. Just seeing if there is any interest pm me
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 21.5"
body length, back 23.6"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.2"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
Bumping this to see if anyone is interestedpost #191 of 12752/17/13 at 3:27ampost #192 of 12752/18/13 at 10:49ampost #193 of 12752/18/13 at 6:21pmpost #194 of 12752/18/13 at 8:34pmQuote:
Shame to hear dude, isn't it goddamn nice though? Runs SO small
- IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
Currently, there are 1516 Active Users (260 Members and 1256 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Friday Challenge, August 28th: Boots 'n Suits 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › NWT Ralph Lauren Polo Gray Pinstriped Suit Made by Corneliani. Size... 8 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 27 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 36 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 37 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 38 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 48 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015