Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 8/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Ralph Lauren Polo - Small Navy Quilted Hunting Vest with Brown Suede Detail Last post on Today at 2:34 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Belstaff Cougar Small Last post on Yesterday at 11:40 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT - Sandro Magnetic Trench Coat - Size Small - Anthracite (Dark Grey) Last post on Yesterday at 4:44 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT - Sandro Magnetic Trench Coat - Size Small - Anthracite (Dark Grey) Last post on Yesterday at 4:36 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Cadet NYC Aviator Bomber Jacket - Small - Black - Great Condition Last post on Yesterday at 4:23 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
For Trade: IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 13post #181 of 13822/4/13 at 10:28pmpost #182 of 13822/5/13 at 12:29ampost #183 of 13822/7/13 at 3:23ampost #184 of 13822/8/13 at 1:08pmpost #185 of 13822/8/13 at 4:02pmpost #186 of 13822/9/13 at 5:19pmSuper bummed, but after trying on my ToJ1 like 20 different times, I've finally come to accept it's just too tight.
If my housemate doesn't buy it from me, it's the Jason Bourne colorway with the tiger stripe camo interior, stock size 48 (fits 44-46). Looking for $350 shipped or a trade for another stock ToJ1 in 50post #187 of 13822/11/13 at 4:29ampost #188 of 13822/11/13 at 4:57pmpost #189 of 13822/12/13 at 11:45pmI have a size 50(?)ish TOJ DR for FS/FT. It's an older model in black lamb. I realize that I can't pull off this look, and I've lost some weight, so I'm looking to either sell it or trade it for something else. I'm looking for a size 48 brown bomber, or just a straight up sale.
Here are the measurements:
BOC length: 24.25post #190 of 13822/16/13 at 11:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by zippo69
Black A-2 modified 46-48. No name tag or placket. Well sell if the price is fair too. Just seeing if there is any interest pm me
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 21.5"
body length, back 23.6"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.2"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
Bumping this to see if anyone is interestedpost #191 of 13822/17/13 at 3:27ampost #192 of 13822/18/13 at 10:49ampost #193 of 13822/18/13 at 6:21pmpost #194 of 13822/18/13 at 8:34pmQuote:
Shame to hear dude, isn't it goddamn nice though? Runs SO smallpost #195 of 13822/18/13 at 9:50pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1536 Active Users (321 Members and 1215 Guests)
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 9 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...