Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 8/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments Flight Jacket (size M) Last post on Today at 4:12 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Uniqlo x Lemaire (size S) Last post on Today at 4:00 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SELL] Stephan Schneider Clover Jacket Size 4 (Fits Small to Medium) Last post on Yesterday at 5:55 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Aspesi Navy M65 FIELD JACKET MEDIUM Last post on Yesterday at 1:19 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- RICK OWENS MAINLINE 'SWAN KING' COAT US L / EU 52-54 / 3 Last post on Yesterday at 11:56 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
For Trade: IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 13post #181 of 14022/4/13 at 10:28pmpost #182 of 14022/5/13 at 12:29ampost #183 of 14022/7/13 at 3:23ampost #184 of 14022/8/13 at 1:08pmpost #185 of 14022/8/13 at 4:02pmpost #186 of 14022/9/13 at 5:19pmSuper bummed, but after trying on my ToJ1 like 20 different times, I've finally come to accept it's just too tight.
If my housemate doesn't buy it from me, it's the Jason Bourne colorway with the tiger stripe camo interior, stock size 48 (fits 44-46). Looking for $350 shipped or a trade for another stock ToJ1 in 50post #187 of 14022/11/13 at 4:29ampost #188 of 14022/11/13 at 4:57pmpost #189 of 14022/12/13 at 11:45pmI have a size 50(?)ish TOJ DR for FS/FT. It's an older model in black lamb. I realize that I can't pull off this look, and I've lost some weight, so I'm looking to either sell it or trade it for something else. I'm looking for a size 48 brown bomber, or just a straight up sale.
Here are the measurements:
BOC length: 24.25post #190 of 14022/16/13 at 11:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by zippo69
Black A-2 modified 46-48. No name tag or placket. Well sell if the price is fair too. Just seeing if there is any interest pm me
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 21.5"
body length, back 23.6"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.2"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
Bumping this to see if anyone is interestedpost #191 of 14022/17/13 at 3:27ampost #192 of 14022/18/13 at 10:49ampost #193 of 14022/18/13 at 6:21pmpost #194 of 14022/18/13 at 8:34pmQuote:
Shame to hear dude, isn't it goddamn nice though? Runs SO smallpost #195 of 14022/18/13 at 9:50pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1577 Active Users (263 Members and 1314 Guests)
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 15 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 18 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 39 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 14 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...