Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 8/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Supreme F/W 2010 Motion Logo Fishtail Parka - Sz M Last post on Today at 5:11 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Undercover F/W 2012 J4801 Leather-Sleeve Hoodie - Sz 2 Last post on Today at 5:06 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- JOHN ELLIOTT LEATHER DOWN JACKET NEW W/ TAGS SIZE 3 Last post on Today at 10:06 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Jcrew peak lapel overcoat dark camel 38S Last post on Today at 6:46 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Jcrew peak lapel overcoat grey 38S BNWT Last post on Today at 6:42 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
For Trade: IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 13post #181 of 13962/4/13 at 10:28pmpost #182 of 13962/5/13 at 12:29ampost #183 of 13962/7/13 at 3:23ampost #184 of 13962/8/13 at 1:08pmpost #185 of 13962/8/13 at 4:02pmpost #186 of 13962/9/13 at 5:19pmSuper bummed, but after trying on my ToJ1 like 20 different times, I've finally come to accept it's just too tight.
If my housemate doesn't buy it from me, it's the Jason Bourne colorway with the tiger stripe camo interior, stock size 48 (fits 44-46). Looking for $350 shipped or a trade for another stock ToJ1 in 50post #187 of 13962/11/13 at 4:29ampost #188 of 13962/11/13 at 4:57pmpost #189 of 13962/12/13 at 11:45pmI have a size 50(?)ish TOJ DR for FS/FT. It's an older model in black lamb. I realize that I can't pull off this look, and I've lost some weight, so I'm looking to either sell it or trade it for something else. I'm looking for a size 48 brown bomber, or just a straight up sale.
Here are the measurements:
BOC length: 24.25post #190 of 13962/16/13 at 11:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by zippo69
Black A-2 modified 46-48. No name tag or placket. Well sell if the price is fair too. Just seeing if there is any interest pm me
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 21.5"
body length, back 23.6"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.2"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
Bumping this to see if anyone is interestedpost #191 of 13962/17/13 at 3:27ampost #192 of 13962/18/13 at 10:49ampost #193 of 13962/18/13 at 6:21pmpost #194 of 13962/18/13 at 8:34pmQuote:
Shame to hear dude, isn't it goddamn nice though? Runs SO smallpost #195 of 13962/18/13 at 9:50pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 976 Active Users (202 Members and 774 Guests)
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › The Rubinacci Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 21 minutes ago
- › Blazer to Las Vegas Nightclub? 30 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 32 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE FOR FEBRUARY 17, 2017: THE DIFFICULT TIE 33 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway