Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 8/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Richmond "Denim" high neck padded jacket - 48 (S/M) - Made in Italy - Black Last post on Today at 3:52 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Helmut Lang Suede Cut-out Moto Jacket, Size 40/50 Last post on Today at 1:59 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Helmut Lang Textured Wool Black Overcoat, Size 40/50 Last post on Today at 1:52 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Helmut Lang Heavy Moleskin Mac Coat, Size 48 (fits 48-50) Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Aspesi Medium Grey Teflon Flannel Vest Size 40 Last post on Today at 8:27 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
For Trade: IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ - Page 8post #106 of 134010/22/12 at 3:10pmI have a med whiskey (italian) calf cm in a modified 44 thats a little too big for me. Looking to trade for a leather in sz. XS (16" shoulders, 17.75" - 18" chest, 19" front length, 21.5" - 22" back length) Styles I like are the cm, 4-zip moto and the bomber. Doubt anyone will have my size, but PM me if you're interested. Also willing to entertain offers.post #107 of 134010/23/12 at 3:39pmpost #108 of 134010/24/12 at 1:00pmpost #109 of 134010/27/12 at 12:04pmpost #110 of 134010/27/12 at 12:58pmGot a grey MDR, size 46 + .5 in lengths. Looking to trade for a 4zip moto or possibly an A2, preferably in brown. Would also be willing to sell, but prefer trade first. See http://www.styleforum.net/t/318698/toj-grey-lamb-mdr-46-for-4zip-moto-or-cash for more details.post #111 of 134010/27/12 at 1:58pmpost #112 of 134010/27/12 at 5:08pmpost #113 of 134010/28/12 at 3:16pmpost #114 of 134010/28/12 at 7:03pmpost #115 of 134011/1/12 at 7:43pmpost #116 of 134011/4/12 at 2:51pmpost #117 of 134011/7/12 at 5:06pmpost #118 of 134011/8/12 at 12:22pmI've got a brown TOJ calf bomber with a detachable fur collar. I believe the sizing is somewhere between a 48 & 49. I'm a perfect medium in everything and it's a perfect fit for me. I can take exact measurements if requested. I"m looking for a size 48 or 49 moto or dr! I'd also be willing to sell it outright.post #119 of 134011/8/12 at 12:44pmThread Starter
- IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1530 Active Users (358 Members and 1172 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 24 seconds ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 54 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Ermenegildo Zegna Solid Black Milano Fit Suit, 38R (48R EU)... 2 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 6 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...