Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 4/27/15
Related Forum Threads
- Stone Island Garment Dyed Down Vest Last post on Yesterday at 11:44 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Like New Belvest Grey Blue Wool Blend Sportcoat Size 42/52 Last post on Yesterday at 12:13 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Beautiful Canali Jacket - Sz. EUR 52 - 55% Silk/45% Wool Last post on Yesterday at 12:27 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- For Sale: Daiki Suzuki designed Woolrich Woolen Mills Ripstop Parka Medium Last post on 5/3/15 at 6:56pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: Black Burberry Trench / Rain Coat Last post on 5/3/15 at 4:53pm in Marketplace
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: IT WAS MY FATHER'S WAITING PERIOD, LIKE HIS FATHER BEFORE HIM ... ... THE ALL-NEW! ALL-DIFFERENT! TOJ X-CHANGE THREAD - Page 13post #181 of 12272/4/13 at 10:28pmpost #182 of 12272/5/13 at 12:29ampost #183 of 12272/7/13 at 3:23ampost #184 of 12272/8/13 at 1:08pmpost #185 of 12272/8/13 at 4:02pmpost #186 of 12272/9/13 at 5:19pmSuper bummed, but after trying on my ToJ1 like 20 different times, I've finally come to accept it's just too tight.
If my housemate doesn't buy it from me, it's the Jason Bourne colorway with the tiger stripe camo interior, stock size 48 (fits 44-46). Looking for $350 shipped or a trade for another stock ToJ1 in 50post #187 of 12272/11/13 at 4:29ampost #188 of 12272/11/13 at 4:57pmpost #189 of 12272/12/13 at 11:45pmI have a size 50(?)ish TOJ DR for FS/FT. It's an older model in black lamb. I realize that I can't pull off this look, and I've lost some weight, so I'm looking to either sell it or trade it for something else. I'm looking for a size 48 brown bomber, or just a straight up sale.
Here are the measurements:
BOC length: 24.25post #190 of 12272/16/13 at 11:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by zippo69
Black A-2 modified 46-48. No name tag or placket. Well sell if the price is fair too. Just seeing if there is any interest pm me
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 21.5"
body length, back 23.6"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.2"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
Bumping this to see if anyone is interestedpost #191 of 12272/17/13 at 3:27ampost #192 of 12272/18/13 at 10:49ampost #193 of 12272/18/13 at 6:21pmpost #194 of 12272/18/13 at 8:34pmQuote:
Shame to hear dude, isn't it goddamn nice though? Runs SO small
- IT WAS MY FATHER'S WAITING PERIOD, LIKE HIS FATHER BEFORE HIM ... ... THE ALL-NEW! ALL-DIFFERENT! TOJ X-CHANGE THREAD
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
Currently, there are 1549 Active Users (371 Members and 1178 Guests)
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 13 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 31 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 4 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...