Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob, 3/22/15
Related Forum Threads
- ACRONYM BLACK GT-J27PL Size L Last post on Today at 1:41 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maiden Noir - Blackburn Field Jacket Size Small Last post on Yesterday at 9:05 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Stephan Schneider Armenian Jacket - Shadow Plaid - Size 4 (46-48) Last post on Yesterday at 5:12 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Lad Musician Perfecto Last post on Yesterday at 3:57 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ARC'TERYX BETA FL GORE-TEX MENS JACKET CITRON MEDIUM NEW WITH TAGS Last post on Yesterday at 1:17 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
For Trade: ~ HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO FOR A TOJ? ~ FIND OUT INSIDE. - Page 13post #181 of 11892/4/13 at 10:28pmpost #182 of 11892/5/13 at 12:29ampost #183 of 11892/7/13 at 3:23ampost #184 of 11892/8/13 at 1:08pmpost #185 of 11892/8/13 at 4:02pmpost #186 of 11892/9/13 at 5:19pmSuper bummed, but after trying on my ToJ1 like 20 different times, I've finally come to accept it's just too tight.
If my housemate doesn't buy it from me, it's the Jason Bourne colorway with the tiger stripe camo interior, stock size 48 (fits 44-46). Looking for $350 shipped or a trade for another stock ToJ1 in 50post #187 of 11892/11/13 at 4:29ampost #188 of 11892/11/13 at 4:57pmpost #189 of 11892/12/13 at 11:45pmI have a size 50(?)ish TOJ DR for FS/FT. It's an older model in black lamb. I realize that I can't pull off this look, and I've lost some weight, so I'm looking to either sell it or trade it for something else. I'm looking for a size 48 brown bomber, or just a straight up sale.
Here are the measurements:
BOC length: 24.25post #190 of 11892/16/13 at 11:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by zippo69
Black A-2 modified 46-48. No name tag or placket. Well sell if the price is fair too. Just seeing if there is any interest pm me
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 21.5"
body length, back 23.6"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.2"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
Bumping this to see if anyone is interestedpost #191 of 11892/17/13 at 3:27ampost #192 of 11892/18/13 at 10:49ampost #193 of 11892/18/13 at 6:21pmpost #194 of 11892/18/13 at 8:34pmQuote:
Shame to hear dude, isn't it goddamn nice though? Runs SO small
- ~ HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO FOR A TOJ? ~ FIND OUT INSIDE.
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
Currently, there are 1607 Active Users (413 Members and 1194 Guests)
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...