Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 6/27/15
Related Forum Threads
- Allsaints Muroto Bomber Jacket - XS Last post on Today at 9:51 am in Marketplace
- Engineered Garments Type 51 Parka in Navy Last post on Yesterday at 11:37 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Epaulet Los Angeles Kamigate Jacket in Organic Grape Denim Last post on Yesterday at 11:35 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Bedwin and the Heartbreakers Hughes Samue Shirt Last post on Yesterday at 11:29 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 12SS Visvim Sanjuro Kimono Last post on Yesterday at 11:25 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: COUNT YOUR REGRETS ON THIS HANDY NEW SPREADSHEET ~ IT'S THE TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD! ~ NEW LOOK, SAME OLD STORY. (BUT DID WE SAY IT'S GOT A NEW LOOK?) - Page 21post #302 of 12496/15/13 at 10:33pmpost #303 of 12496/16/13 at 10:04ampost #304 of 12496/18/13 at 11:25am
I'm currently selling this jacket on b/s, but I may also be interested in a suiting wool ma-1 + cash or another leather.
Pictures of the jacket can be seen here. http://www.styleforum.net/t/349768/new-toj-minimalist-double-rider-in-oxblood-calf#post_6377629
Quote:Originally Posted by CarterH
Really love this jacket, but it is a bit snug on me, so I'm looking to re-order. It has been worn under 5 times; practically brand new. Skip the 16? week wait and save yourself $170!
The first picture is the most accurate one of the color of the jacket.
The jacket is a size 46-48, with these measurements.
shoulders 17.3" chest (pit-to-pit) 21.5" midsection 19.5" waist 20.0" body length, front 21.9" body length, back 24.0" sleeve length, from shoulder 24.0" sleeve width @ pit 7.4" sleeve width @ elbow 6.5" sleeve width @ cuff 5.3"
post #305 of 12496/18/13 at 11:35ampost #306 of 12496/18/13 at 11:49pmpost #307 of 12496/19/13 at 12:19ampost #308 of 12496/21/13 at 8:35ampost #309 of 12496/21/13 at 12:57pmpost #310 of 12496/22/13 at 8:26ampost #311 of 12496/22/13 at 8:43ampost #312 of 12496/23/13 at 8:54pmpost #313 of 12496/24/13 at 12:28amGot a size ~46 italian olive calf 2010 dr. Silver hardware. Worn about 20 times or so. Still not broken in. Very, very heavy and thick.
P2P: ~ 20
Front length: ~22
Just gauging interest, but am interested in a trade for something 44-46, or maybe sell outright.post #314 of 12496/26/13 at 1:30am
- COUNT YOUR REGRETS ON THIS HANDY NEW SPREADSHEET ~ IT'S THE TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD! ~ NEW LOOK, SAME OLD STORY. (BUT DID WE SAY IT'S GOT A NEW LOOK?)
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › Thom Browne Shirts TB 2 Small-Mediums 46 seconds ago
- › Can someone help me determine the era of this Brioni suit? 1 minute ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...