Still fulfilling old orders. They stopped taking new orders for TOJ1 though.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 6/27/15
Related Forum Threads
- XS NWT Steven Alan Made in USA Coaches Jacket Last post on Today at 6:23 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Levis Commuter Jacket Olive or Black Size small Last post on Today at 5:21 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Vintage Levi's Navy Corduroy Trucker, Size 34 Last post on Today at 4:49 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Battenwear Warm Up Fleece Jacket Red/Navy Small Last post on Today at 11:51 am in Marketplace
- Christopher Raeburn - Quilted Light Bomber Last post on Today at 8:57 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: COUNT YOUR REGRETS ON THIS HANDY NEW SPREADSHEET ~ IT'S THE TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD! ~ NEW LOOK, SAME OLD STORY. (BUT DID WE SAY IT'S GOT A NEW LOOK?) - Page 15post #212 of 12513/1/13 at 12:24pmpost #213 of 12513/1/13 at 10:34pmI have two discontinued pretty rare pieces im willing to take interest checks/trades on. I'm keen on Junya outwear (small/medium) or some other TOJ pieces (48's mostly). These pieces are getting a little small and in a few more months of the gym i expect they wont fit.
The first is a 46 Anniversary MA-1from 2011. Its the green colourway with an orange lining. It's in 9.5 condition, small pilling on cuffs/colar otherwise perfect, big ykk zip runs smooth as the lining.
Photos etc can be found here, its the same one drew is modelling, my pics are in there as well: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=12852
Second is probably my most loved TOJ piece, its the oldest piece i have. A 46 2010 Suede Harrington in Persian Blue, likewise 9/10 with some pilling. I fucking love this piece and would really love to trade it for something similar.
Again, drew modelling it here: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=2110 and a photo of me: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=9428
PM, i dont read this website that often anymore.post #214 of 12513/3/13 at 1:49pmpost #215 of 12513/4/13 at 3:07pmAny love for the ToJ 2011 peacoat? I just got a Small in navy that I'd like to trade for a Medium peacoat or fishtail or maybe a size 48 leather + cash.
EDIT: Exchange underway. This thread is awesome.
Edited by ahjota - 3/8/13 at 1:12pmpost #216 of 12513/4/13 at 5:28pmpost #217 of 12513/5/13 at 6:20pmpost #218 of 12513/6/13 at 10:53amTOJ DR 48 + Lengths
Trade for in a CWU, A2, T1 or T3 in a 48
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)TOJ Double Rider sized for 6’2 180lb $500
Soaked once never worn
Almost forgot to mention the right pocket is partially sewn into the the side seam causing the pocket to not be as deep as the left pocket. Came this way from TOJ and never wanted to pay to have it shipped back for a fix.
shoulders, front 17.8
shoulders, back 17.3
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.7
body length, front 24
body length, back 26.7
sleeve length, from shoulder 26.0
sleeve width @ pit 7.5
sleeve width @ elbow 6.6
sleeve width @ cuff 5.7post #219 of 12513/6/13 at 6:11pmpost #220 of 12513/6/13 at 7:17pmpost #221 of 12513/6/13 at 8:22pmpost #222 of 12513/6/13 at 9:36pmpost #223 of 12513/11/13 at 12:11pmpost #224 of 12513/11/13 at 5:35pm
- COUNT YOUR REGRETS ON THIS HANDY NEW SPREADSHEET ~ IT'S THE TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD! ~ NEW LOOK, SAME OLD STORY. (BUT DID WE SAY IT'S GOT A NEW LOOK?)
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
Currently, there are 1615 Active Users (386 Members and 1229 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 56 seconds ago
- › Gitman Vintage Indigo Denim Shirt 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reading thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Eat. Bespoke. Love (my Italian trip report) 10 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...