Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by noob in 89, 6/27/15
Related Forum Threads
- Eidos Napoli Field Jackets (F/W14 52R, SS15 50R) & SS15 Blouson (50) Last post on Yesterday at 6:23 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- BNWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label Goatskin Beige Sports Coat Jacket $3495 38R Med Last post on Yesterday at 12:56 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- FS: Wings + Horns x Heritage Research - Fishtail Parka - Olive - Small Last post on Yesterday at 9:35 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Ermenegildo Zegna Field Jacket Last post on Yesterday at 8:47 am in Marketplace
- Burberry Overcoat / Rick Owens Leathers (2 of them) Last post on Yesterday at 8:34 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
For Trade: COUNT YOUR REGRETS ON THIS HANDY NEW SPREADSHEET ~ IT'S THE TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD! ~ NEW LOOK, SAME OLD STORY. (BUT DID WE SAY IT'S GOT A NEW LOOK?) - Page 13post #181 of 12492/4/13 at 10:28pmpost #182 of 12492/5/13 at 12:29ampost #183 of 12492/7/13 at 3:23ampost #184 of 12492/8/13 at 1:08pmpost #185 of 12492/8/13 at 4:02pmpost #186 of 12492/9/13 at 5:19pmSuper bummed, but after trying on my ToJ1 like 20 different times, I've finally come to accept it's just too tight.
If my housemate doesn't buy it from me, it's the Jason Bourne colorway with the tiger stripe camo interior, stock size 48 (fits 44-46). Looking for $350 shipped or a trade for another stock ToJ1 in 50post #187 of 12492/11/13 at 4:29ampost #188 of 12492/11/13 at 4:57pmpost #189 of 12492/12/13 at 11:45pmI have a size 50(?)ish TOJ DR for FS/FT. It's an older model in black lamb. I realize that I can't pull off this look, and I've lost some weight, so I'm looking to either sell it or trade it for something else. I'm looking for a size 48 brown bomber, or just a straight up sale.
Here are the measurements:
BOC length: 24.25post #190 of 12492/16/13 at 11:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by zippo69
Black A-2 modified 46-48. No name tag or placket. Well sell if the price is fair too. Just seeing if there is any interest pm me
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 21.5"
body length, back 23.6"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.2"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.4"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"
Bumping this to see if anyone is interestedpost #191 of 12492/17/13 at 3:27ampost #192 of 12492/18/13 at 10:49ampost #193 of 12492/18/13 at 6:21pmpost #194 of 12492/18/13 at 8:34pmQuote:
Shame to hear dude, isn't it goddamn nice though? Runs SO small
- COUNT YOUR REGRETS ON THIS HANDY NEW SPREADSHEET ~ IT'S THE TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD! ~ NEW LOOK, SAME OLD STORY. (BUT DID WE SAY IT'S GOT A NEW LOOK?)
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
Currently, there are 1443 Active Users (356 Members and 1087 Guests)
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 3 minutes ago
- › ORIGINAL CAR SHOES by Prada 8.5D *NEW* 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › TOM FORD sz 8T Sandals *New w/out Box* 8 minutes ago
- › The RACHford Files Vol. 2: Azzuraa Leather Bag Test Drive 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 11 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 16 minutes ago
- › What to wear with these boots? 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...