looks like we all have similar resolutions. i'm not big on new year's resolutions, but there are some reasons why i really need to set goals and a timeline for achieving them.
had my physical late last year and did not like what i heard AT ALL. in 2011, for the first time in my life, i did not exercise at all and my eating habits deteriorated. therefore:
- lose 20 lbs (already lost 8 since Jan 1)
- work out at least 3-4 times a week. no exceptions
- my body is my temple. cut out red meat and alcohol for at least the next 3 months, and only sparingly after that. i had a nutritionist draw me up a plan and i'm sticking with it
- stop being so risk averse and passing on great investing opportunities. swing for the fences with amounts that it wouldn't kill me to completely lose.
- turn my hobby money into investing money. i have enough suits, pants, shoes, outerwear, etc (blasphemy!)
- just stop caring about the bullshit at work that stresses me out. i'm going to do my work and make the decisions i'm paid to make. i have a job where i tend to get second guessed a lot so i am going to just start telling people to fuck off
- have sex at least 5 times a week