or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Bracelets For Men - How To Do It Properly.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bracelets For Men - How To Do It Properly. - Page 7

post #91 of 217
From the sublime:

TF4Lq.jpgA0dUa.jpg

to the ridiculous:

Pn8cH.jpg
post #92 of 217
o/o, which cuff-rolling strategy did you take here? biggrin.gif
post #93 of 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgeezy View Post

Do you know where this is sold?

Its beauts!

It will be released by these guys in two weeks per their blog.

https://kieljamespatrick.com/index.php/product/Archer_Wraps
post #94 of 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

It will be released by these guys in two weeks per their blog.
https://kieljamespatrick.com/index.php/product/Archer_Wraps

Oh god. I'm really thanking my lucky stars for never having gone to Rhode Island after looking at that website.
post #95 of 217

This seems like the right thread to get the answer I´ve been looking for. Does anyone know where I can find Louis Morais bracelets? Other than Mr. Porter. I actually would like a place that has them at a discount, because the ones I have my eye on are over 500 bucks and I don´t wanna pay that much for a bracelet. Around 300 would be ok, except the lovely fellas at Mr. Porter aren´t putting any jewelry on sale.

post #96 of 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker View Post

This seems like the right thread to get the answer I´ve been looking for. Does anyone know where I can find Louis Morais bracelets? Other than Mr. Porter. I actually would like a place that has them at a discount, because the ones I have my eye on are over 500 bucks and I don´t wanna pay that much for a bracelet. Around 300 would be ok, except the lovely fellas at Mr. Porter aren´t putting any jewelry on sale.

Here's the list of retailers

http://www.luismorais.com/Locations.html
post #97 of 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

It will be released by these guys in two weeks per their blog.
https://kieljamespatrick.com/index.php/product/Archer_Wraps

Oh god. I'm really thanking my lucky stars for never having gone to Rhode Island after looking at that website.

Thats odd - I look and just wish i could be there forever.
post #98 of 217
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post


Oh god. I'm really thanking my lucky stars for never having gone to Rhode Island after looking at that website.



I take it you don't sail... Those bracelets are nice and all but they're supposed to be made for you by a girl not gone out and bought. I wore a rope bracelet in HS that a cute little number made for me but would never have worn one if that weren't the case.

post #99 of 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post




I take it you don't sail... Those bracelets are nice and all but they're supposed to be made for you by a girl not gone out and bought. I wore a rope bracelet in HS that a cute little number made for me but would never have worn one if that weren't the case.

Maybe Rambo will make you a new one.
post #100 of 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post


Maybe Rambo will make you a new one.


laugh.gif Hahahaha!

post #101 of 217
Just what I've been looking for, a go-to-hell cock ring.

263
post #102 of 217

6334.jpg

 

Got this for Christmas, bought a few small Sabo charms and shoved 'em on :)

post #103 of 217
It seems nice. Who's the maker?

You have a photo of one on a wrist?
post #104 of 217

Thomas Sabo.

 

I will take one tomorrow when I have it on at college :)

post #105 of 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino944 View Post

350x263px-LL-e59a8461_DSCN3508.jpeg

Cartier Love Bracelet

Both nice pieces but metal on the same wrist as a nice watch is a no go. You are going to scratch the hell out of the case. I'd put it on the other wrist.

dl
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Bracelets For Men - How To Do It Properly.