I have a collection of books that I am wondering If I should keep. I have always bought hardbacks in thoughts that later I can review books that have made an impact on my life. Good idea in theory but in practice I have rarely used them for reference and now I just use the internet.
Im concerned that I am just keeping them so I look like Sherlock Holmes or Robert Langdon which is probably not the case. And even if it did is that really a reason to keep something?
I also have an Amazon Kindle.
So the question is do I keep them?
1. Look interesting for company coming over? They are mainly business and self help books.
2. They are there for reference if needed.
3. Gives me a nostalgic feeling for the past.
4. The kid(s) can read them as they get older.
Get rid of pros
1. Could make $$$ by selling them and get shoes
2. House will be less cluttered or have more room
3. I wont have a book shelf of books to put crap on.