or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread - Page 587

post #8791 of 10824

Well shit. I ordered it, it let me check out and everything so fingers crossed they had two 52's and me and Zassiliss can be dipped bro's. If it fits me like Ivan i'll be stoked.

I wonder how they still had multiples of a 3-4 year old dip dye? It wasn't there a few weeks ago either, there's other stuff they've only put up recently (herringbone lounge pants), assuming it was in-store and they'd just never uploaded it.

post #8792 of 10824
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Well shit. I ordered it, it let me check out and everything so fingers crossed they had two 52's and me and Zassiliss can be dipped bro's. If it fits me like Ivan i'll be stoked.
I wonder how they still had multiples of a 3-4 year old dip dye? It wasn't there a few weeks ago either, there's other stuff they've only put up recently (herringbone lounge pants), assuming it was in-store and they'd just never uploaded it.
Definitely very weird. I remember that dip dye sold well too, Nomad sold out quick and re-stocked.
post #8793 of 10824

3 long shirts up on nomad.  don't remember seeing those last night.

 

edit: nevermind I'm blind

 

BTW, I'm also looking to pick up a dip dye in 44/46 depending


Edited by flowcharts - 3/3/16 at 4:34pm
post #8794 of 10824

They were there, those are the long shirts from the Nomad 10-year anniversary thing.

post #8795 of 10824
They've been up for 5 months
post #8796 of 10824
Another stockist (in Canada) carrying Geller.

http://www.cntrbndshop.com/search?q=Geller
post #8797 of 10824

I just went to buy that denim shirt/overshirt thing at unknwn and the picture is completely different now. The first picture they had up was a really light wash with a darker portion across the middle, now it's all dark with a bleached yoke and cuff. Any chance they came in a dark wash and a light wash or would they just have a heavy variance from piece to piece?

post #8798 of 10824
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Well shit. I ordered it, it let me check out and everything so fingers crossed they had two 52's and me and Zassiliss can be dipped bro's. If it fits me like Ivan i'll be stoked.
I wonder how they still had multiples of a 3-4 year old dip dye? It wasn't there a few weeks ago either, there's other stuff they've only put up recently (herringbone lounge pants), assuming it was in-store and they'd just never uploaded it.

Let me know if it doesnt work out.
post #8799 of 10824

Denim is now on the site - Type 2 in black, and Type 3 in 5-year fade. We'll have some more drops early next week, too, including the CP BBall highs and some tencel flight pants...

post #8800 of 10824
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

Denim is now on the site - Type 2 in black, and Type 3 in 5-year fade. We'll have some more drops early next week, too, including the CP BBall highs and some tencel flight pants...

What's the hem opening on these? peepwall[1].gif
post #8801 of 10824

a good size

post #8802 of 10824
Type 3 have a 7" hem in a size 34, in case you actually wanted to know.
I'm definitely interested in the high tops though, are they basically the old bballs with the side zip?
post #8803 of 10824
Yeah I did actually want to know, a quick search around other sites didn't yield much info.
post #8804 of 10824
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Type 3 have a 7" hem in a size 34, in case you actually wanted to know.
I'm definitely interested in the high tops though, are they basically the old bballs with the side zip?

 

Yeah, they're CP BBalls with a side zip, in custom colors for Geller.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Yeah I did actually want to know, a quick search around other sites didn't yield much info.

 

Whoops, thought you were just trolling me since you didn't mention a size or style and put that smiley

post #8805 of 10824

Cool, did you get both colours of the CP's? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread