or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread - Page 278

post #4156 of 6314
There was probably a 44 but they've had them in store for several weeks.
post #4157 of 6314
Can anyone post a review of the black wool Cloak peacoat? I think it was from 06/07 or around there. It seems to come up for sale quite a bit, leaving me to consider it may look better on the rack.

post #4158 of 6314
Here's my review: it looks stupid.
post #4159 of 6314
Mickey Mouse buttons.
post #4160 of 6314
I saw one picture of it on someone, and the collar looked really weird:

post #4161 of 6314
I saw that picture too. Makes the guy's neck look like a sickly toothpick. Here's the picture from the runway but with a scarf.

post #4162 of 6314
Looks 1000000x better with the scarf.
post #4163 of 6314
anyone know how geller leathers fit compared BoO? my BoO is tight in the arms,chest,shoulders in small but lengths are perfect. im looking into getting a 46 geller.
post #4164 of 6314
Not sure how they compare to BoO, but Geller leathers tend to fit slimmer than regular Geller jackets. I've sized up to 48 for two of my Geller leathers, as they fit like a 46.
post #4165 of 6314
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post

I saw that picture too. Makes the guy's neck look like a sickly toothpick. Here's the picture from the runway but with a scarf.

No, that guy just has a weird neck.
Look at his hands!
post #4166 of 6314
thanks dude. i'll double check measurements but looks like i'm probably beat on this one. god nothing fits me. serious smedium problems in like every brand i like.
post #4167 of 6314
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubrick555 View Post

Not sure how they compare to BoO, but Geller leathers tend to fit slimmer than regular Geller jackets. I've sized up to 48 for two of my Geller leathers, as they fit like a 46.

Not to add to the confusion - but I sized down for my Geller leathers. Although this was only the ones from AW12 so maybe it was only for that season...
post #4168 of 6314

all geller jackets except for those over shrunken ones from ss08 fit rather big if not the same as the non-leather outerwears imo

 

their excuse probably is so that we can layer 8 things underneath like geller's runway looks

 

so yea except for the ss08 pieces size (down) like you normally would for most leathers

post #4169 of 6314
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibak View Post

all geller jackets except for those over shrunken ones from ss08 fit rather big if not the same as the non-leather outerwears imo

their excuse probably is so that we can layer 8 things underneath like geller's runway looks

so yea except for the ss08 pieces size (down) like you normally would for most leathers

Have you even tried on this season's fritz moto leather? That advice is totally incorrect. I know others on this forum can vouch the same.

Ditto for the Fall 2010 padded bomber leather. I have a 46 in it, but it's slim. A 48 would work for me as well.

Just do a search and you'll see that one guy had to size UP to a size 50 and he's normally a 46. Personally, I sized up to a 48.

What leathers are you basing this on? I'm actually curious, for future purchasing reference. SS08, FW10, FW13 have all been very slim leathers for me.
post #4170 of 6314
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter View Post

Not to add to the confusion - but I sized down for my Geller leathers. Although this was only the ones from AW12 so maybe it was only for that season...

What jacket is this? Pics?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread