or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread - Page 274

post #4096 of 5689
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraands View Post

Does anyone own the CP combat boots from this season or past? I'm curious to try them out but they look a bit chunky in the photos. Is it just me?

Do you mean the training boots?  I mean, they are not supposed to be sleek boots, but they are not creeper chunky either.  I mean, ffs, they are combats.

post #4097 of 5689
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Do you mean the training boots?  I mean, they are not supposed to be sleek boots, but they are not creeper chunky either.  I mean, ffs, they are combats.

Got it, thanks.
post #4098 of 5689

For anyone looking to pick up some Seconds stuff, East Dane's running a 25% off coupon:

 

http://www.eastdane.com/brands-robert-geller-seconds/br/v=1/21062.htm

post #4099 of 5689
For anyone with the 7yr wash jeans- do they fit tts? Safe to size down 1?
post #4100 of 5689
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraands View Post

Does anyone own the CP combat boots from this season or past? I'm curious to try them out but they look a bit chunky in the photos. Is it just me?

I tried them on in my usual CP Achilles size, and it was super tight across the vamp (same with the CP derby shine for me). I wouldn't say they're too chunky at all, but that was me looking at a size too small on my feet.
post #4101 of 5689
Is there a current list of Geller stockists anywhere?
post #4102 of 5689

Here's my list (I'm probably missing a few):

 

Acrimony

Forward

NOMAD

ODIN

Assembly New York

Yoox

Barneys

Reborn

MAAS & Stacks

Machus

Totokaelo

# 12345

Frances May

SSense

American Rag

post #4103 of 5689

^ Gravity Pope

Bird Brooklyn (in store)

post #4104 of 5689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feji View Post

I tried them on in my usual CP Achilles size, and it was super tight across the vamp (same with the CP derby shine for me). I wouldn't say they're too chunky at all, but that was me looking at a size too small on my feet.

Thanks, I'll just take my normal CP size then. I have a pair of derbies and no issues in the vamp.

Can anyone ID the plaid scarf used in the runway looks? Reference photo.

post #4105 of 5689

anyone know if this bomber got picked up? desperately looking for it :/

 

post #4106 of 5689
Nah, I wouldn't get your hopes up
Unless you're a 48 then keep your fingers crossed for the next sample sale teacha.gif
post #4107 of 5689

bummer, thought it might have been because i saw its price in this: http://nouveaupr.tumblr.com/image/58345144014

post #4108 of 5689
Does anyone know how that overlong flannel fits? Wanted it when I saw the runway pics but knew it would be one of those items that I could wait till sales.

Wondering if it would look funny on me too since I'm only 5'10".
post #4109 of 5689
I'm wondering about RG jeans... I see most have 5% polyurethane and think that could make the slim fit of jeans more comfortable (I have AA slim slack jeans and they're actually not bad for AA).

So what are the different types of RG jeans? Is size 50 tighter than a true 34"? Where should I look online to find some?
post #4110 of 5689
Looser, actually. I've always had to size down for Geller jeans and even then they tend to stretch out enough that I can sag them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread