or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread - Page 252

post #3766 of 6400
From what I remember, typically an August drop followed by early September.
post #3767 of 6400
Anture put a second shipment up a while back, someone (edit: he^) posted about it I think.
That could mean other stores will have more soon, but then again it was stuff that most won't pick up. The leather, a vest and some stuff like that. But there was also jeans so maybe.
post #3768 of 6400
There's also the outerwear collab with that Japanese company coming at some point....not sure if that'll come at the same time as the 2nd drop or not.
post #3769 of 6400
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubrick555 View Post

There's also the outerwear collab with that Japanese company coming at some point....not sure if that'll come at the same time as the 2nd drop or not.

 

MAAS & Stacks said they'd be carrying some of the Tatras collab in the second drop, coming in Sept. 

post #3770 of 6400
If anyone wants something from the sample sale, I'm going to be doing fulfillment tomorrow morning, and then probably not until the weekend. Which means that if you want it this week, now is as good a time any.
post #3771 of 6400
This typa prices i expected of the sample sale.. at least appreciate the irony

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u53630652
post #3772 of 6400
just got the dark grey suede side zips, its buttery soft and very well made unfortunately a size too big, wondering what to do with it now
post #3773 of 6400
maybe an insole but it usually doesn't take up that much volume. you can always flip them
post #3774 of 6400
was there any 41s side zips on sale?
post #3775 of 6400

No 41s unless I missed something

post #3776 of 6400
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibak View Post

This typa prices i expected of the sample sale.. at least appreciate the irony

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u53630652

7400yen.
about $80 USD

That is insane.
post #3777 of 6400
I don't wanna talk about it.
post #3778 of 6400
Fok -

P2P width of the other sleeveless jacket thingy?
http://www.styleforummarket.com/robert-geller-dark-navy-sleeveless-jacket/

Or whatever measurement is pertinent . . .\


And how come the sleeve edges are frayed?
post #3779 of 6400
Quote:
Originally Posted by variegate View Post

Fok -

P2P width of the other sleeveless jacket thingy?
http://www.styleforummarket.com/robert-geller-dark-navy-sleeveless-jacket/

Or whatever measurement is pertinent . . .\

And how come the sleeve edges are frayed?

That... that is the wrong picture. I am going change that on the store. It is actually this jacket:



the P2P is 25.5" - very oversized. The green sleeveless jacket (http://www.styleforummarket.com/robert-geller-dark-green-sleeveless-jacket/) is much slimmer, with the P2P being 20.5", and is as shown. Completely different jackets. The green is considerably lighter, made mostly of that satiny material, while the blue is made of panels of heavier material. Both are cool, but very different.
post #3780 of 6400
Oh fuck, serious?
Dammit, I need cash.


So - where are those pics from then?
smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread