or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread - Page 16

post #226 of 6124

I don't know. I am just commenting on the aesthetic. I don't own it.

post #227 of 6124

Son of a bitch. Did you just order the 48? beat me too it lol.

post #228 of 6124
lol yeah you cant post about it here ... someone will def kop before you get an answer haha
post #229 of 6124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhale12 View Post

Son of a bitch. Did you just order the 48? beat me too it lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

lol yeah you cant post about it here ... someone will def kop before you get an answer haha

Yeah, I realized that right after I posted and decided to just go ahead and kop. Sorry man!
post #230 of 6124
For that price, would've bought a 46 without a second thought haha.
post #231 of 6124
it's really light and warm, worn it in -20 with a sweater underneath. have the tab version with a hood but the comp is the same.
post #232 of 6124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxstar View Post

it's really light and warm, worn it in -20 with a sweater underneath. have the tab version with a hood but the comp is the same.

Is it really that warm? I was about to buy it but I live in SF and it never gets that cold.
post #233 of 6124
lol i bought it at $400 and the next day the price dropped again >_< should be here monday.

i also got 2 pants and a sweater but apparently they had something in stock at their NY store and had to ship it to hawaii then ship it to me which i don't understand.
post #234 of 6124
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

lol i bought it at $400 and the next day the price dropped again >_< should be here monday.
i also got 2 pants and a sweater but apparently they had something in stock at their NY store and had to ship it to hawaii then ship it to me which i don't understand.

I believe all of their online orders are processed out of an office in Honolulu. It's confusing.
post #235 of 6124
which one of you bought the Geller x Levis (small) shirt off of ebay?
post #236 of 6124
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post

which one of you bought the Geller x Levis (small) shirt off of ebay?
Haha, it was me! smile.gif I'd had my eye out for a denim shirt for a while, and I had to jump. I was wondering if the seller was someone on here, actually.
post #237 of 6124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post

which one of you bought the Geller x Levis (small) shirt off of ebay?

Haha wasn't me, though I heavily debated it. At the end of the day, the colour looked off in the picture he posted and he wasn't willing to send me more (I guess it sold fast). Sick shirt though.

What does a small GellerxLevis fit like anyway? More of a 46 or a 48?
post #238 of 6124
Thread Starter 
I had him send me measurements before I committed to buy. He said it was tagged a small and was 17" shoulder-to-shoulder and 20" pit-to-pit. I couldn't tell what the color was really like from the pics either, but I knew the shirt wouldn't stick around long, so I decided to gamble. It's so hard to find Geller in smaller sizes on ebay. I always loved it in this shot.

976

Of course if it doesn't work out for any reason I'll let you guys know.
post #239 of 6124
I was going to buy it tomorrow actually. At least it was someone from one of the forums. Better than it being out in the ether.
post #240 of 6124
Thread Starter 
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread