or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread - Page 92

post #1366 of 6400
how much can you count on the dip dye sweatshirt stretching pit to pit?

my friend is between the 46 / 48 but doesn't want it to stretch out and fit big,

he's 5' 11" / 6' tall and about 175, wears Medium in Jcrew and 2/3 in White Mountaineering / 3 in Visvim
post #1367 of 6400

any geller stockists that have styleforum or normal discounts besides blackbird?

post #1368 of 6400
Roden Gray has "getgray" for 10% off
post #1369 of 6400
selling a pair of the black skinny/slim jeans from f/w 10 in a size 48. lightly washed black colour

$150
post #1370 of 6400
Thread Starter 
I think describing Geller as upper-mid is apt. You shouldn't expect top tier fabrics, but even compared to other brands around that pricepoint, like Ervell and Philip Lim, the fabrics are sometimes underwhelming. It's tough to do good design and good fabrics and keep the price down though. I'm guessing a lot of thought goes into what sorts of fabrics they can use to keep the garments in that mid/upper-mid price range and they're probably picking the best they can. I wonder how much manufacturing in Japan increases costs too (compared to, say, doing it in the U.S.).
post #1371 of 6400
post #1372 of 6400
Dem boots..

post #1373 of 6400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post

how much can you count on the dip dye sweatshirt stretching pit to pit?
my friend is between the 46 / 48 but doesn't want it to stretch out and fit big,
he's 5' 11" / 6' tall and about 175, wears Medium in Jcrew and 2/3 in White Mountaineering / 3 in Visvim

I don't see any way he'd fit in a 46, but maybe that's just me?
post #1374 of 6400

Yeah I'm 6' 175 and I'm a solid 50


Edited by KingJulien - 7/30/12 at 10:52am
post #1375 of 6400
I picked up the last 46 dip dye. Shit better fit.
post #1376 of 6400

nomad got some stock in.

picked up the dip dye in 48 and the warsaw tee. Picked up the last 48 but they got double layer tee, both graphic tees and regular white and black dress shirt. Paid 295 for the dip dye. The graphic t-shirts are the best fitting t-shirts I ever bought.

post #1377 of 6400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beingjbot View Post

nomad got some stock in.
picked up the dip dye in 48 and the warsaw tee. Picked up the last 48 but they got double layer tee, both graphic tees and regular white and black dress shirt. Paid 295 for the dip dye. The graphic t-shirts are the best fitting t-shirts I ever bought.

Really? I found the graphic t-shirts fit really short this season.

Copped the dip dye sweater and dip t-shirt. Strong start to the Fall season.
post #1378 of 6400
I don't see any new Geller on nomad
post #1379 of 6400
i have the weimar tshirt in 48 and it is longer than previous' season.
post #1380 of 6400
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntn1779 View Post

i have the weimar tshirt in 48 and it is longer than previous' season.

Yeah, I'm talking about Fall. Weimar is from Spring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Cognac View Post

I don't see any new Geller on nomad

It's not online yet.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread