or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread - Page 701

post #10501 of 10832

Real talk: Geller makes great clothes for Tinder dates

post #10502 of 10832
i hate this thread
post #10503 of 10832
i just bought the raphael pants
post #10504 of 10832

Speaking of Raphael, if anyone has the Raphael belt and would like to get rid of it you should hit me up. 

post #10505 of 10832
The grey is still available
post #10506 of 10832
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamourai View Post

i just bought the raphael pants

Post a pic when you get them. Been considering
post #10507 of 10832
@OccultaVexillum
There is a Tatras Bomber NWT on eBay for $175 in maybe your size (4)
post #10508 of 10832
M&S product copy on the vest made me chuckle.


The name says it all, a black garment dyed vest made of cotton with synthetic fill. Features side seam pockets and a D-ring closure in addition to the snap closure that compliments the zip closure. That’s at least three times more closure than you’ve gotten from your last three relationships combined.
post #10509 of 10832

Slightly unrelated but M&S is probably the only shop in SF I've been to where I actually really like how most of the staff/friends of staff dress.  They're cool dudes.  

post #10510 of 10832
For those of you who live in Chicago, Meyven is doing a 20% discount on outerwear if you bring in a coat of your own to donate to charity, and applies to current season Geller.
post #10511 of 10832
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamourai View Post

i just bought the raphael pants

Post a pic when you get them. Been considering

will do
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post

M&S product copy on the vest made me chuckle.


The name says it all, a black garment dyed vest made of cotton with synthetic fill. Features side seam pockets and a D-ring closure in addition to the snap closure that compliments the zip closure. That’s at least three times more closure than you’ve gotten from your last three relationships combined.

i always liked maas and stacks. especially because they give measurements.
post #10512 of 10832
Got low-balled on a Geller item I have up on that one site that shall not be named...and was low-balled because "Geller pieces are not that quality made" as told to me by a potential buyer. He just wanted it for the color. Just wanted to get that off my chest to fellow fan boys
post #10513 of 10832
Some dude on there is asking $360 for a sample sweatshirt he paid $80 for, think he bought it from @jwalterweather

No one buy it
post #10514 of 10832
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter View Post

Got low-balled on a Geller item I have up on that one site that shall not be named...and was low-balled because "Geller pieces are not that quality made" as told to me by a potential buyer. 

Pssshh obviously not quality, he outsources to Japan and uses polyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Some dude on there is asking $360 for a sample sweatshirt he paid $80 for, think he bought it from @jwalterweather

No one buy it

I commented on his listing like 6 months ago and he messaged me to remove the comment. Apparently they did a cash and trade for the sweater.

 

Still think he has it over priced tho

post #10515 of 10832
Quote:
Originally Posted by mementomoriarty View Post
 

I commented on his listing like 6 months ago and he messaged me to remove the comment. Apparently they did a cash and trade for the sweater.

 

Still think he has it over priced tho

No it wasn't a cash and trade, straight sale. And it was for $65 shipped not $80. It actually liked the sweater for the most part, just had too many sweaters. Main thing I didn't like was the seam along the top of the shoulder, which caused it to not lie flat on my shoulder. Caused this weird triangle look going up from shoulder to neck opening. Maybe it would have settled over time.


But anyway yeah $350 is way overpriced.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread