or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread - Page 68

post #1006 of 6252
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

Retail cp is at least 350ish and mmm are at 400ish
So if these are 250ish retail I assume they are worse... Paying for label name with worse leather materials

i figured the canvas on the upper might cut the price down a bit. didn't know that they were outside of the CP range. however I don't know anything else about them; what from the picture implies that theyre shitty?

the spat boots are pretty sick too. really wishing this happened at the beginning of fall instead of summer
post #1007 of 6252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch&Whisk View Post

i figured the canvas on the upper might cut the price down a bit. didn't know that they were outside of the CP range. however I don't know anything else about them; what from the picture implies that theyre shitty?
the spat boots are pretty sick too. really wishing this happened at the beginning of fall instead of summer

I think they are just ugly. Only an opinion though. Gravity pope still has them for full retail if you want to look at more pics.
post #1008 of 6252
hmmm yeah def uglier than mmm's

guess if you need a pair of beaters then
post #1009 of 6252
They aren't that hot. Robert pretty much called them shoes for weekend soccer matches.
post #1010 of 6252
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

hmmm yeah def uglier than mmm's
guess if you need a pair of beaters then

I have the white ones and they look pretty decent in person (though I don't care much for the other colorways) and they're comfy. They're not MMM gats, but then...I paid a whopping $60 for mine brand new...so it was less "a cheaper version of MMM gats" and more of "a nicer version of addidas gats for basically the same $".

Also IIRC the retail was only $200something...so they weren't meant to be in the same tier as MMM or CP sneakers.
post #1011 of 6252
yeah at 60 thats ridic lol ... good get

thats like converse, superga price range
post #1012 of 6252
A few Geller pieces (the ones already on sale), including the cotton moto in full size run are extra 50% at Acrimony with code EXTRA50. Really tempted by moto but have a black TOJ on the way so I'll refrain.
post #1013 of 6252
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

A few Geller pieces (the ones already on sale), including the cotton moto in full size run are extra 50% at Acrimony with code EXTRA50. Really tempted by moto but have a black TOJ on the way so I'll refrain.

Well damn, grabbed the Cotton Moto in 48, we'll see how this works out
post #1014 of 6252
how do the peter shirts fit? slim in the shoulder?
post #1015 of 6252
I saw the Acrimony sale and went to get a cotton moto but then they're all gone. shucks (If someone gets a 46 or 48 that doesn't work I might be interested.)
Edited by wogbog - 4/25/12 at 10:41am
post #1016 of 6252
i got a 46, let you know.
post #1017 of 6252
I got it in a 48, and I have the same jacket coming in 46 in a khaki color with black paneled lapels (I think it's a sample piece), so whichever one doesn't fit is going up in B&S
post #1018 of 6252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

how do the peter shirts fit? slim in the shoulder?

Most Geller fits slim in the shoulder.
post #1019 of 6252
how slim is slim is the quesiton! it varies season to season IME
post #1020 of 6252
Yay or nay? 467
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread