Recent Images In This Thread
- brandEpaulettagged by SYSTEM, 12/29/11
Related Forum Threads
- San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet April 18th Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:18am in Classic Menswear
- Get some gray headed your way-Pants Epaulet, CSC, BBBF Last post on 12/30/14 at 10:09am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ************* STYLEFORUM X EPAULET NEW YORK TRAINERS/SNEAKERS ************** Last post on 6/3/15 at 8:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Three Pair remain Pants-Epaulet and RLBL Last post on 10/14/14 at 8:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Epaulet Holiday Trouser Fit Pic Contest Poll (vote now!) - Page 2
Poll Results: Choose your favorite Epaulet Holiday Trouser contest photo (vote for as many as you like!)Poll expired: Jan 3, 2012 This is a multiple choice poll
249 Total Votespost #16 of 451/3/12 at 11:13am
6% of voters (15)Beatlegeuse
2% of voters (6)Frank Cowperwood
2% of voters (7)iluvatar
4% of voters (11)kgmessier (by the wine racks)
8% of voters (22)kgmessier (da mystery of chessboxing)
2% of voters (5)MacktasticGDogg
6% of voters (17)MaxK
3% of voters (8)nbernie
8% of voters (21)NewYorkRanger (chinos and muttonchops)
14% of voters (36)NewYorkRanger (his lovely wife and naughty poetry)
4% of voters (12)oisin
4% of voters (11)PorterInjax
0% of voters (2)scottcw
23% of voters (59)StanleyVanBuren
6% of voters (17)TKJTG
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 451/3/12 at 3:38pmpost #18 of 451/3/12 at 5:24pmpost #19 of 451/3/12 at 5:34pmpost #20 of 451/3/12 at 6:08pmpost #21 of 451/3/12 at 6:35pmQuote:Quote:
Thanks guys, I'm really looking forward to it so I'm sure it will be a nice change...hopefully I'll win the random name-out-of-a-hat contest to be the only guy in Charleston with a pair of sweet ass Epaulet Christmas trouserspost #22 of 451/4/12 at 3:31ampost #23 of 451/4/12 at 10:24am
I visited there for the first time about a month ago and I thought it was great too Hopefully we both like it and can finally start to get settled...in the past 8 years I moved from Pennsylvania, to Baltimore, to Brooklyn, to Manhattan (short stay of 3 months in Spanish Harlem), then back to Brooklyn, then back to Baltimore, and now to Charleston. It would be nice to be done with moving for a little while!
Anyway, sorry to derail the thread! Getting back on topic ...looks like SVB won the popular vote, congrats! The pic was very well deserving of the victory...now let's get to the random drawing so the rest of us non-photogs have a shot at those trousers!post #24 of 451/4/12 at 10:28amQuote:
+1. I don't think I could ever leave Brooklyn, especially that the wife AND I are both city teachers...post #25 of 451/4/12 at 10:41amThread Starter
StanleyVanBuren is the winner by popular vote!
A well-deserved win sir. Killer composition, great colors and lighting, cool outifts, beautiful girl, awesome car, and fantastic concept. AND you showed off the trousers well on top of that. A pair of Holiday Trousers will be cut for you with a quickness!
And again, I want to thank EVERYONE for participating. It was a blast for us to watch the contest unfold, and I'm really glad to hear how much fun you guys had doing it. The amount of creativity that went into the submissions was stunning. Let's make this a regular thing! Since we do so much private label stuff, there's always the chance to make something cool for one or two-off prizes. We'll rock something new in a few months.
Blind Ballot raffle and decision to come tomorrow or Friday!
Mikepost #26 of 451/4/12 at 11:31ampost #27 of 451/4/12 at 11:34am
and that's to Mike for putting this on, to everyone who voted for us, and to everyone else who participated. It was really cool to see the creativity come out in all the other photos, especially from kgm and NYR who, as mentioned, really went all out with a slew of awesome shots. And as an aside, for what Mike has admitted were his "worst-selling trousers" ever, the Black Stewart tartans sure got a lot of action in this contest, and that was really cool to see.
Along with "our photographer" (i.e. the friend that I convinced to wake up at 7am), my girlfriend and I had a ton of fun putting our shot together both in coming up with the concept, and getting the clothes, car, and pose just right. We probably took 50-75 shots and the one we ended up going with was somewhere in the middle. The mural has since progressed toward completion but I think we nailed it at the perfect time since we were able to place ourselves in front of the unfinished half. My girlfriend, for her part, will be getting one of the scarves (probably one of the ones from Howlin?) -- she still has to decide.
Anyway, I can't wait to get my holiday trousers! They will be perfect for next Christmas, but of course, you can all expect that they will be worn (and photographed!) well before then, too.post #28 of 451/4/12 at 11:39ampost #29 of 451/4/12 at 11:52am
- The Epaulet Holiday Trouser Fit Pic Contest Poll (vote now!)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 22 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › I just bought a Burberry suit opinion pls 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 24 minutes ago
- › Seersucker suit lining... 24 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › NWOT Hickey Freeman "Lindsey" Sport Coat 42R 25 minutes ago
- › AE Park Avenue - Merlot Size 10 26 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...