Recent Images In This Thread
- brandEpaulettagged by SYSTEM, 12/29/11
Related Forum Threads
- Last two Pair!! Pants for sale-Epaulet, BBBF, Incotex Size 32 and 34 Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:51pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- **DROP** Epaulet Gray Shadow Dot Shirt XS $60 Last post on 10/23/13 at 9:59pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- **DROP** Epaulet Blue Shadow Dot Shirt XS $50 Last post on 10/23/13 at 9:39pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Another trouser thread-Last Pair Last post on 9/21/13 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Another trouser thread-Epaulet, BBBF, etc.-Last Pair!!! Last post on 9/21/13 at 10:37am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Epaulet Holiday Trouser Fit Pic Contest Poll (vote now!) - Page 2
Poll Results: Choose your favorite Epaulet Holiday Trouser contest photo (vote for as many as you like!)Poll expired: Jan 3, 2012 This is a multiple choice poll
249 Total Votespost #16 of 451/3/12 at 11:13am
2% (6)Frank Cowperwood
4% (11)kgmessier (by the wine racks)
8% (22)kgmessier (da mystery of chessboxing)
8% (21)NewYorkRanger (chinos and muttonchops)
14% (36)NewYorkRanger (his lovely wife and naughty poetry)
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 451/3/12 at 3:38pmpost #18 of 451/3/12 at 5:24pmpost #19 of 451/3/12 at 5:34pmpost #20 of 451/3/12 at 6:08pmpost #21 of 451/3/12 at 6:35pmQuote:Quote:
Thanks guys, I'm really looking forward to it so I'm sure it will be a nice change...hopefully I'll win the random name-out-of-a-hat contest to be the only guy in Charleston with a pair of sweet ass Epaulet Christmas trouserspost #22 of 451/4/12 at 3:31ampost #23 of 451/4/12 at 10:24am
I visited there for the first time about a month ago and I thought it was great too Hopefully we both like it and can finally start to get settled...in the past 8 years I moved from Pennsylvania, to Baltimore, to Brooklyn, to Manhattan (short stay of 3 months in Spanish Harlem), then back to Brooklyn, then back to Baltimore, and now to Charleston. It would be nice to be done with moving for a little while!
Anyway, sorry to derail the thread! Getting back on topic ...looks like SVB won the popular vote, congrats! The pic was very well deserving of the victory...now let's get to the random drawing so the rest of us non-photogs have a shot at those trousers!post #24 of 451/4/12 at 10:28amQuote:
+1. I don't think I could ever leave Brooklyn, especially that the wife AND I are both city teachers...post #25 of 451/4/12 at 10:41amThread Starter
StanleyVanBuren is the winner by popular vote!
A well-deserved win sir. Killer composition, great colors and lighting, cool outifts, beautiful girl, awesome car, and fantastic concept. AND you showed off the trousers well on top of that. A pair of Holiday Trousers will be cut for you with a quickness!
And again, I want to thank EVERYONE for participating. It was a blast for us to watch the contest unfold, and I'm really glad to hear how much fun you guys had doing it. The amount of creativity that went into the submissions was stunning. Let's make this a regular thing! Since we do so much private label stuff, there's always the chance to make something cool for one or two-off prizes. We'll rock something new in a few months.
Blind Ballot raffle and decision to come tomorrow or Friday!
Mikepost #26 of 451/4/12 at 11:31ampost #27 of 451/4/12 at 11:34am
and that's to Mike for putting this on, to everyone who voted for us, and to everyone else who participated. It was really cool to see the creativity come out in all the other photos, especially from kgm and NYR who, as mentioned, really went all out with a slew of awesome shots. And as an aside, for what Mike has admitted were his "worst-selling trousers" ever, the Black Stewart tartans sure got a lot of action in this contest, and that was really cool to see.
Along with "our photographer" (i.e. the friend that I convinced to wake up at 7am), my girlfriend and I had a ton of fun putting our shot together both in coming up with the concept, and getting the clothes, car, and pose just right. We probably took 50-75 shots and the one we ended up going with was somewhere in the middle. The mural has since progressed toward completion but I think we nailed it at the perfect time since we were able to place ourselves in front of the unfinished half. My girlfriend, for her part, will be getting one of the scarves (probably one of the ones from Howlin?) -- she still has to decide.
Anyway, I can't wait to get my holiday trousers! They will be perfect for next Christmas, but of course, you can all expect that they will be worn (and photographed!) well before then, too.post #28 of 451/4/12 at 11:39ampost #29 of 451/4/12 at 11:52am
- The Epaulet Holiday Trouser Fit Pic Contest Poll (vote now!)
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Spectator Porn 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Service Boot Waxed Flesh Size 9 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 22nd AUGUST: THE 'NO BLUES' CHALLENGE 11 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)