Yohji with Clay Aiken and Lawrence Taylor
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 58post #856 of 65334/3/12 at 1:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #857 of 65334/3/12 at 1:57pmpost #858 of 65334/3/12 at 2:19pmThread StarterHervia Bazaar's Yohji buy just came in. Not very big, but they got 2 styles of hakama pant for those still looking and one of the hakama cover pants in black along with the cotton/cupro blend shirts with oversized collars.
Announcement link below -
Also thanks for the heads up wire. Not sure my wife actually digs Harnden, but my sister-in-law looked great in one of his blazers.post #859 of 65334/3/12 at 2:55pmQuote:
I'm not sure how long he's been involved with the brand, but here is one picture of the YY femme and Justin Davis collaboration from the SS2011 season.
post #860 of 65334/3/12 at 3:12pmpost #861 of 65334/3/12 at 3:17pmpost #862 of 65334/3/12 at 3:43pm
2 styles but both seems to be a very similar cut? Not sure, but they're both tapered and more "pant" like. Actually, not a lot (any?) of these online stockists seems to have bought any of the wider cuts or skirt-like type A/C's. Thanks for the heads up btw, cool to see the oversized floppy collar shirt. Not sure if these stock pics will help them move any of it though, lol. Would probably be better for business shown on a proper model with the "collar" buttoned.post #863 of 65334/3/12 at 4:17pmpost #864 of 65334/3/12 at 4:33pmpost #865 of 65334/3/12 at 4:35pmHere are a couple detail photos from those cotton coming soon pants I wore yesterday if anyone is interested. The design is pretty cool, neat pockets and blocking. I'm sure they're nowhere near the main line stuff in terms of construction and fabrics. I think I got them for like 50 bucks on yoox. The overall shape is sort of carrot-like, but still somehow flattering. These are size 46 and I still have to cinch the waist. Good kick-around pants.
front (Click to show)back (Click to show)post #866 of 65334/3/12 at 5:58pm
threw one up in WAYWT - you can't see the details as well as in shah's photos, but man, they just fall so well. My photo might not be totally indicative of the cut since I tucked them into my boots (wet!), but I'm sure I'll take another some other time. They have a really, really great shape. I don't want to say I'm hooked just yet, but...I wore a pair of tight MMM trousers to work today, and my thighs are just sick of it.post #867 of 65334/3/12 at 11:39pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Parker
Here are a couple detail photos from those cotton coming soon pants I wore yesterday if anyone is interested. The design is pretty cool, neat pockets and blocking. I'm sure they're nowhere near the main line stuff in terms of construction and fabrics. I think I got them for like 50 bucks on yoox. The overall shape is sort of carrot-like, but still somehow flattering. These are size 46 and I still have to cinch the waist. Good kick-around pants. front (Click to show)back (Click to show)
This actually looks pretty nice, especially for the price! Like the curve on the front pockets (I assume it is mirrored on the other side).post #868 of 65334/3/12 at 11:45pmpost #869 of 65334/3/12 at 11:46pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by asobu
2 styles but both seems to be a very similar cut? Not sure, but they're both tapered and more "pant" like. Actually, not a lot (any?) of these online stockists seems to have bought any of the wider cuts or skirt-like type A/C's. Thanks for the heads up btw, cool to see the oversized floppy collar shirt. Not sure if these stock pics will help them move any of it though, lol. Would probably be better for business shown on a proper model with the "collar" buttoned.
Yeah, damn shame though. I saw some Rick dresses on a few of the online retailers so pretty surprised that I haven't seen at least one store with a wider hakama. Guess Yohji stock doesn't move really fast on most sites so they decided not to gamble :/.
Lol on those shirts too. Good thing I have an idea of what they look like on the runway already. Drew checked out the one with the hood for me and it was sold out in Japan so looks like I will have to pick it up from Hervia or in a physical store somewhere. The cotton/cupro blend sounds mighty interesting. I guess their sizing is now XS = 1, S = 2, M = 3 and L = 4? And yeah LN-CC was more confusing for me. But now that I know their 52 = 4 it's all good.
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1608 Active Users (391 Members and 1217 Guests)
- › Burgundy appreciation and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 4 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...