Anyone know the names of those Rakuten stores mentioned here?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 3:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:13 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 441post #6602 of 66219/12/16 at 2:10amRagtag was quite disappointing at both the Shibuya and Harajuku locations. Stuff that wouldn't even move on Y!jp in a million years, and surprisingly high prices.
10tow on the other hand was great. More basic/staple type pieces, but a good selection (~20 jackets, 50+ shirts, etc) and range of sizes (most common is 2, but also a lot of 3 and some 4). Prices were about 1/3 Japanese retail, ie jackets for 25-40k etc.
The Yohji store on Omotesando is amazing, I would say it's the only real Yohji flagship. Paris and London don't compare. They have nearly every item from the YYPH runway collection as well as a good selection from other lines. Prices are roughly 1/2 of European retail. I also checked out a few select shops that stock YYPH, but to be honest there's not much of a point in going to them when the real store exists.
Will hopefully manage to make it to Osaka on a weekend as Lumiere Vive is only open Saturdays and Sundays. Their focus seems to be more on hard to find pieces from old seasons, with prices being pretty much the same as Japanese retail due to how rare the stuff is.
Also heads up to anyone looking for 10tow: The location on Google Maps is incorrect. It's the right block, but the wrong building. The correct location is on the Southern side of the block.
Edited by ProfMonnitoff - 9/12/16 at 2:46ampost #6603 of 662110/22/16 at 2:28pmpost #6604 of 662111/14/16 at 11:52am
hi i almost read the whole great thread. there was so much knowledge gathered during such a long period. i wanted to contribute some fit picks again and i hope the thread will become more lively again :-)
i love my double breasted reversable cotton/nylon jacket. it should be ss00 right?
it has this notable white yoji tag attachaed. i never saw it before on the interent.
anyone knows more about that jacket?
shouldn't it be a sz 3 (i thought the sizing was changed to numeric system in ss00)
yyph fw2011 wool hat
yyph ss2011 cotton pants sz 3
y-3 ss2016 black/white qasa
on the last two photos:
yyph late 90s wide cotton pants (garment code faded) sz s
y-3 fw2005 bagpost #6605 of 662111/14/16 at 12:07pmpost #6606 of 662111/14/16 at 12:21pm
i am building my yohji wardrobe since late 2013.
i hope the masters Ivwri ans Asobu will be posting more again.
What a bummer i was not contributing during the busy times of this great thread.
one of my favourite pieces
yyph ss2006 cotton, ramie, rayon jacket sz 2 (i love it, only the sleeves are a bit on the short hand)
i usually wear sz 3 on all yohji
y's yy / cotton frayed hems shirt sz 3
yyph ss2011 / cotton wide pants sz 3
yyph ss2012 / canvas sneakers sz 5
yyph ss2015 / rattan fibre hat
anyone knows which season the y's cotton shirt is (MZ-B16-017)? thanx
looking forward to see new fit pics.
Edited by Sarabande - 11/14/16 at 11:28pmpost #6607 of 662111/15/16 at 4:17pmpost #6608 of 662111/16/16 at 7:01ampost #6609 of 662111/16/16 at 3:10pmpost #6610 of 662111/20/16 at 12:54ampost #6611 of 662111/20/16 at 12:55am
UPDATED YY POUR HOMME SEASON CODES (AW 92 to AW 16)
HB -- SS 95, SS 00, AW 06, SS12
HC -- SS 99, AW10
HD -- AW 12
HE -- AW 95, SS 02, AW 08
HF -- SS 96, AW 14
HG -- AW 96
HI -- AW 97
HJ -- SS 98, AW 04, SS 10
HM -- AW 02, SS 08
HN -- AW 99, AW 05
HO - SS 93, SS 11, SS 16
HP - AW 93, AW 11
HQ -- SS 03, AW 13
HR -- SS 06, AW 16
HS -- AW92
HT -- SS 94, AW 00, SS 07
HU -- SS97, AW 03, SS 15
HV -- AW 94, AW 01, SS 09
HX -- SS 01, AW 07, SS 13
HY -- AW 98, SS 05, AW 15
HZ -- SS 04, AW 09
Edited by Sarabande - 12/1/16 at 9:04ampost #6612 of 662112/1/16 at 11:56ampost #6613 of 662112/1/16 at 1:05pmHi Dellacruz,
welcome to the forum!
It should be a A/W piece.
Since it has the newer signature logo,
that was introduced with the AW 91 season
and it has the M sizing it is certainly from
a season between AW 91 and AW 99!
This i can tell you for sure!
The numerical sizing started with SS 00 and
the season codes were introduced in AW 92,
so if it really had no material tag, i would guess
it is from AW 91.
Maybe someone from the forum knows this particular cardigan,
and can identify the exact season.
From the photo it looks good, with a nice oversize silhouette.
What's the price?post #6614 of 662112/1/16 at 1:17pm
The seller has it listed for 400. He listed it as 8/10 condition due to some pilling. Just hesitant on if I should buy or not. I really like to know the full background of a piece before I buy ya know?
Here's the description of said item:
Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme
Heavyweight buttoned cardigan
Size M (Free size)
Made in Japan
No composition tag, probably made from a wool/nylon blend.
A very heavy knit from early Yohji Yamamoto, When I mean heavy I MEAN HEAVY. It's a very thick knit that creates it's own silhouette when worn. Features 2 pockets on the front and a couple of buttons.
8/10 - In good condition!post #6615 of 662112/1/16 at 1:34pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 17 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 26 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 33 minutes ago
- › Belvest Overcoat 42/40 - Loro Piana 35 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 42 minutes ago
- › The 'Best Of' Friday Challenges 2016 43 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 59 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway