or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 42

post #616 of 5768
PSA: No idea what the selection is going to be like, but Gilt is having a Yohji (main liine and Y's) sale on Monday.
post #617 of 5768
Ah, is anyone up for proxying the gilt sale? PM me if you can.
post #618 of 5768
Thread Starter 
Found these images on Bon.se online magazine.

More dance meets Yohji Yamamoto. This time with Pour Homme Spring 2012 being showcased. Mainly the hakama pants biggrin.gif

241

241

241

241

241

241

241

241

241

241
post #619 of 5768
fucking A!!!!
post #620 of 5768
A+ thread.

Ivwri, I want your buttonless shawl collar coat. Its stunning.
post #621 of 5768
Judging by Gilt's previous Yohji offerings, i'm not holding out great hope... especially when they're still selling Y's for men... so it's 3-4 years old at least. I'll wait to see it though.
post #622 of 5768
the jacket I wore in my last fit has appeared for the past 4-5 yohji sales on gilt but in a greenish color. perfect for spring, cotton/ramie blend
post #623 of 5768
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

the jacket I wore in my last fit has appeared for the past 4-5 yohji sales on gilt but in a greenish color. perfect for spring, cotton/ramie blend

The one at the top of the page with Damir?
post #624 of 5768
yeah
details (Click to show)
407
466
466
466

here's the color available on gilt

420
post #625 of 5768

It's reversible? 

post #626 of 5768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivwri View Post

Found these images on Bon.se online magazine.
More dance meets Yohji Yamamoto. This time with Pour Homme Spring 2012 being showcased. Mainly the hakama pants biggrin.gifWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
241
241
241
241
241
241
241
241
241
241

I had a dream about dancing in Yohji. I'm glad I'm not alone in the idea.
post #627 of 5768
oh dear no. well it has a fun lining but it's not reversible.

i'm not saying it's going to be there tomorrow, either, but just that it has come up in every gilt yohji sale for the past half a year at least, size 3.
post #628 of 5768

Quote:

Originally Posted by the shah View Post

oh dear no. well it has a fun lining but it's not reversible.
i'm not saying it's going to be there tomorrow, either, but just that it has come up in every gilt yohji sale for the past half a year at least, size 3.


Haha oh, I couldn't tell from the photo.  You never know with yohji.

post #629 of 5768
Is there sizing advise in these 42 pages or should I ask here?
Need to prepare for tomorrow morning
post #630 of 5768
in the world of yohji, speaking with no authority whatsoever except parroting what's been said in this thread before, it's just height that matters. y's is slimmer than PH but not slim cut by any means. size by your vertical measure accordingly :
1 = midget
2 = short
3 = average
4 = tall
5 = sipang
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)