Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 12:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 371post #5551 of 64933/7/14 at 7:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5552 of 64933/9/14 at 11:17ampost #5553 of 64933/9/14 at 4:21pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
YYPH AW09 Look 3 Fedora Hat - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 100% wool.
YYPH SS07 Look 27 Tank - ( HT-K35-273 ) - in black, unique 72/14/14 rayon/nylon/Japanese paper blend, meshwork, elastic yet robust construction, size 3.
YYPH SS13 Look 14 Zip Detail LS Shirt - ( HX-B16-027 ) - in white, thick grade 100% cotton. Size 3, 7B closure, buttoned down collar; buttons concealed by zips with fabric pulls. 1 chest pocket.
YYPH SS10 Cuffed Hem Pants - ( HJ-P12-008 ) - in black, soft 100% cotton. Size 2 huge waist, cuffed hems.
Y's Yohji Yamamoto SS06 Creepers - ( MR-E80-380 ) - in black, woven linen over leather construction, 8 eyelet lace closure, thick creeper soles. Size 3. Top notch build quality.
CDG H+ Belt.post #5554 of 64933/11/14 at 5:11ampost #5555 of 64933/12/14 at 6:19ampost #5556 of 64933/23/14 at 2:51am
Yamamoto-san took Double Breasted to a whole new level.
YYPH AW09 Look 3 Fedora Hat - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 100% wool.
YYPH AW13 Look 28 DB Blazer - ( HQ-J02-103 ) - in black with subtle white pinstripes, 100% laine wool. Size 2 with a wide shouldered, structured torso fit. Big peak lapels complement the big shoulders, fully lined in cupro. 26 front button arrangement with a 8B DB closure. left front slit pocket for the hand closed by 5 buttons. The blazer can be worn partly open/closed by a long inner strap ( common among many pieces in AW13 ) with 3 buttonholes. 26 back panel buttons of which 24 are functional for the double vents. 4B non-working cuffs. 60 buttons on one garment, bravo YY.
YYPH AW13 Look 28 Suspender Cropped Pants - ( HQ-P01-103 ) - same fabric, Size 2 regular fit. High-waisted with exposed suspender buttons, 7 belt loops, 2 flapped, buttoned back pockets, cropped pants with turn-ups.
Y's x Dr. Martens AW08 10 Eyelet Boots - ( ME-E53-752 ) - in black supple leather, diagonally triple stitched toebox, side zips. 10 eyelet closure. Sz 41.
Uniqlo SS Tee, CDG H+ belt.post #5557 of 64933/23/14 at 8:29ampost #5558 of 64933/23/14 at 2:37pmpost #5559 of 64933/24/14 at 1:04ampost #5560 of 64933/26/14 at 1:58pmpost #5561 of 64933/26/14 at 2:34pmpost #5562 of 64933/27/14 at 10:41ampost #5563 of 64934/4/14 at 7:20ampost #5564 of 64934/4/14 at 4:56pmpost #5565 of 64934/4/14 at 5:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by davidlee388
YYPH SS14 Look 10 Wrap Skirt-pants - ( HG-P40-100 ) - in navy, 100% signature wool gabardine. Size 2 fits spot on. They break new grounds construction wise..I'll try my best to elaborate. Button closure with elasticated waist, drawstrings + 7 belt loops, zipped fly, 2 low-cut back buttoned pockets, 2 side pockets. Double layered construction, inner one as cropped pants, length is spot on, outer layer essentially a skirt with long split at back ( closed with 5 buttons ). Outer layer partly " wraps " the front left to right with buckle + long dangling strap. The silhouette + movement offered are simply astonishing especially with shirt tucked. Wool gabardine means a trans-seasonal piece, so versatile.
I got these in black, and I love them. I agree that the construction is really clever.
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 4 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 12 minutes ago
- › ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing 16 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 18 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 18 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories