Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 361
Styleforum Top Picks
Yes the two codes you wrote ss19 or aw01 I still can't find the coat online using these, as for bring gifted the item I am a builder and ur was given to me as a sweetener along with a Armani trench coat it will be something I will be selling as unfortunately you can't pay bills with swagger
is this becoming a trend? people coming here to figure out how much they should ask US for something. Hutch, go fist yourself
Have been seeing some tags or news of what looks like a new line called "GOTHIC Yohji Yamamoto", there has been a section reserved on the official website with a "Coming Soon" notice for quite a while now and it appears that we will (hopefully) be seeing these in just a few hours.
Photos from Facebook Yohjifreak page and Tadashi Kubo of the YYPH team.
Not sure how I feel about this, I love it when Yohji does "In your face" type of things (Hakamas, Graphics, Prints, etc.) but I don't really associate his work to "Gothic" subculture (Other than his use of black) or something really dark which is what this somewhat reminds me of. There has always been a witty twist or a subtle wink - this looks a bit too "serious" for me.
But what am I saying, these are only small details so I shouldn't be too quick to assume. I guess I'm just really curious and excited for it.
Edited by TroubIe - 1/16/14 at 7:38am
Regarding the Gothic line (sub-line?) - when I was last in Conduit St, early December, items with the Gothic tag were mixed in with the mainline on the racks. Only noticed one or two long sleeved tees and basically glanced over them - but the initial impression was not good. They didn't look like the snapshots in the pictures above though, and all caps GOTHIC branding was a heavy feature.
I can only imagine that they're going for something deliberately tacky - a mix of high- and low-end, which on first impressions looks like a misfire.
Maybe the first delivery isn't indicative of what's to come - and perhaps AW14 will shed further light on the intended direction.
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Anyone interested in joining me in a bulk order of 13" Tailors'... 1 second ago
- › Eidos Napoli 24 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 43 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider Armenian wool jacket size 6 - price cut 3 minutes ago
- › RRL Elkhorn Leather Jacket Size L $425 Shipped CONUS 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Asprey brown Crocodile loafers 9.5 - price cut 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Swaine Adeney, Ferre men's briefcases- reductions 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan