Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:12 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 353
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5282 of 653310/27/13 at 2:55pmpost #5283 of 653310/27/13 at 3:27pmpost #5284 of 653310/28/13 at 2:01ampost #5285 of 653311/3/13 at 9:26pm
I've been reading this thread for a while and just hit page 100. I've learned so much from everyone's contributions, you are an amazing group. I still have alot of catching up to do but in the meantime I thought I'd post this song I found.
Akiko Yano - “It’s for You” (Welcome Back, 1989 / Yohji Yamamoto - The Show Vol 3, 1995), played during the finale of Yohji Yamamoto Fw94. I've watched the show many times and every single time I am completely blown away at how beautiful it is. I think it was what got me very interested in Yohji in the first place.post #5286 of 653311/5/13 at 3:49ampost #5287 of 653311/5/13 at 4:09ampost #5288 of 653311/5/13 at 10:39pmpost #5289 of 653311/8/13 at 6:46ampost #5290 of 653311/8/13 at 6:49amthis pants are without belt loops and so big i cannot wear them without suspenders , the drawstring does almost nothing, so it's like walking around with your trousers merely floating about your corpse. interesting feeling hehe
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
RP felted wool
Y's suspenders + Y's corduroy
vanspost #5291 of 653311/9/13 at 7:22ampost #5292 of 653311/9/13 at 7:24ampost #5293 of 653311/16/13 at 10:10amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
YYPH AW09 Look 3 Fedora Hat - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 95/5 wool/nylon.
YYPH AW10 4.1 The Men " V " Buttoned SB/DB Long Coat ( HC-C14-129 ) - the black iteration. 100% wool, brushed, thinner and softer than 100 gab. Size 2 regular, drapey fit. Fully lined incupro, 3 inside pockets. 7 Yohji button SB/DB closure.
YYPH SS06 Multi-pocket pants ( HR-P55-100 ) - size 2, 100% wool. Regular fit pants with multiple waist pocket arrangement.
Basic SS Tee, CDG H+ belt, Underground Wulfrun Creeepers.post #5294 of 653311/17/13 at 7:28ampost #5295 of 653311/17/13 at 7:40am
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 18 seconds ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...