Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 353
Styleforum Top Picks
I've been reading this thread for a while and just hit page 100. I've learned so much from everyone's contributions, you are an amazing group. I still have alot of catching up to do but in the meantime I thought I'd post this song I found.
Akiko Yano - “It’s for You” (Welcome Back, 1989 / Yohji Yamamoto - The Show Vol 3, 1995), played during the finale of Yohji Yamamoto Fw94. I've watched the show many times and every single time I am completely blown away at how beautiful it is. I think it was what got me very interested in Yohji in the first place.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
RP felted wool
Y's suspenders + Y's corduroy
YYPH AW09 Look 3 Fedora Hat - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 95/5 wool/nylon.
YYPH AW10 4.1 The Men " V " Buttoned SB/DB Long Coat ( HC-C14-129 ) - the black iteration. 100% wool, brushed, thinner and softer than 100 gab. Size 2 regular, drapey fit. Fully lined incupro, 3 inside pockets. 7 Yohji button SB/DB closure.
YYPH SS06 Multi-pocket pants ( HR-P55-100 ) - size 2, 100% wool. Regular fit pants with multiple waist pocket arrangement.
Basic SS Tee, CDG H+ belt, Underground Wulfrun Creeepers.
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
- › The Official BLUE BLUE JAPAN thread - all things indigo, many... 39 seconds ago
- › Need advice from people who workout and buy custom clothes! 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 8 minutes ago
- › NWT Label Under Construction LUC Punched Selvedge Reversible SS... 12 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan