The "Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme" is still visible on the insole, but I can't see any season code. My partner, who worked as a shoemaker once, thinks the boots could probably be fixed by a decent shoe-repairer. But I'm disappointed with the quality (I thought the decrease in quality was more characteristic of recent season's shoes), so I think I'll just ask for a refund. Very disappointing. Actually, on the subject of DM's, I haven't owned any for about 20 years, but I've also heard that their quality has decline drastically. Is this true?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 9/28/16 at 6:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 350post #5237 of 660210/2/13 at 4:41ampost #5238 of 660210/2/13 at 9:47ampost #5239 of 660210/2/13 at 10:08ampost #5240 of 660210/2/13 at 1:36pmpost #5241 of 660210/4/13 at 4:03pmsome new arrivals , very comfy :-)
ss06 rayon shirt
ss13 rayon balloon trousers Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i attended a [very bizarre and absurd] play tonight.
Y's for Men wool suit lined in rayon
Junya/CDG pocket square
converse, uniqlo tee
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by zapatiste - 10/4/13 at 8:51pmpost #5242 of 660210/5/13 at 12:37ampost #5243 of 660210/5/13 at 12:47ampost #5244 of 660210/8/13 at 5:50am
Sorry to be a bother, but does anyone else have any pictures of the menswear from AW91? This is all I have, and this leather jacket's captivated me for a while, and I'm given to understand the collection contained a lot of similar jackets. I'd love to be able to track this or any other similar ones from the same collection down, but pictures would be fantastic as well.post #5245 of 660210/10/13 at 10:25amHey guys!
I'm in need of a second opinion.
Just picked up a great pair of YYPH navy wool trousers, classic style with double pleats.
Waist - 16" across
Rise - 14"
Inseam - 36"
Hem - 6.5"
They've got a wonderful, severe taper; however, I'm only 5'11" and the inseam is 36"; so I'm considering having them hemmed which, in turn, will have the side-effect of losing some of the taper, going from an ankle of 6.5" to about 8". I am wondering whether to accept the wider ankle, or alternatively to have them hemmed and RE-tapered back to 6.5"
I imagine the re-tapering will be fine, but I wouldn't want to lose any of Yohji's magic by tampering. What do you think?
Regards!post #5246 of 660210/10/13 at 2:01pmpost #5247 of 660210/10/13 at 2:25pmpost #5248 of 660210/10/13 at 3:28pmpost #5249 of 660210/10/13 at 4:00pmpost #5250 of 660210/10/13 at 4:49pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 46 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 19 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 19 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 22 minutes ago
- › The Proper Kit Trunk Show, Saturday, Nov 5, New York, by Styleforum... 24 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...