The "Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme" is still visible on the insole, but I can't see any season code. My partner, who worked as a shoemaker once, thinks the boots could probably be fixed by a decent shoe-repairer. But I'm disappointed with the quality (I thought the decrease in quality was more characteristic of recent season's shoes), so I think I'll just ask for a refund. Very disappointing. Actually, on the subject of DM's, I haven't owned any for about 20 years, but I've also heard that their quality has decline drastically. Is this true?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 10/6/15 at 8:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 350
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5237 of 648410/2/13 at 4:41ampost #5238 of 648410/2/13 at 9:47ampost #5239 of 648410/2/13 at 10:08ampost #5240 of 648410/2/13 at 1:36pmpost #5241 of 648410/4/13 at 4:03pmsome new arrivals , very comfy :-)
ss06 rayon shirt
ss13 rayon balloon trousers Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i attended a [very bizarre and absurd] play tonight.
Y's for Men wool suit lined in rayon
Junya/CDG pocket square
converse, uniqlo tee
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by zapatiste - 10/4/13 at 8:51pmpost #5242 of 648410/5/13 at 12:37ampost #5243 of 648410/5/13 at 12:47ampost #5244 of 648410/8/13 at 5:50am
Sorry to be a bother, but does anyone else have any pictures of the menswear from AW91? This is all I have, and this leather jacket's captivated me for a while, and I'm given to understand the collection contained a lot of similar jackets. I'd love to be able to track this or any other similar ones from the same collection down, but pictures would be fantastic as well.post #5245 of 648410/10/13 at 10:25amHey guys!
I'm in need of a second opinion.
Just picked up a great pair of YYPH navy wool trousers, classic style with double pleats.
Waist - 16" across
Rise - 14"
Inseam - 36"
Hem - 6.5"
They've got a wonderful, severe taper; however, I'm only 5'11" and the inseam is 36"; so I'm considering having them hemmed which, in turn, will have the side-effect of losing some of the taper, going from an ankle of 6.5" to about 8". I am wondering whether to accept the wider ankle, or alternatively to have them hemmed and RE-tapered back to 6.5"
I imagine the re-tapering will be fine, but I wouldn't want to lose any of Yohji's magic by tampering. What do you think?
Regards!post #5246 of 648410/10/13 at 2:01pmpost #5247 of 648410/10/13 at 2:25pmpost #5248 of 648410/10/13 at 3:28pmpost #5249 of 648410/10/13 at 4:00pmpost #5250 of 648410/10/13 at 4:49pm
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Short sleeve dress shirts, are they ever ok? 13 minutes ago
- › Zampa di Gallina : Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 23 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth