The "Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme" is still visible on the insole, but I can't see any season code. My partner, who worked as a shoemaker once, thinks the boots could probably be fixed by a decent shoe-repairer. But I'm disappointed with the quality (I thought the decrease in quality was more characteristic of recent season's shoes), so I think I'll just ask for a refund. Very disappointing. Actually, on the subject of DM's, I haven't owned any for about 20 years, but I've also heard that their quality has decline drastically. Is this true?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 350
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5237 of 649410/2/13 at 4:41ampost #5238 of 649410/2/13 at 9:47ampost #5239 of 649410/2/13 at 10:08ampost #5240 of 649410/2/13 at 1:36pmpost #5241 of 649410/4/13 at 4:03pmsome new arrivals , very comfy :-)
ss06 rayon shirt
ss13 rayon balloon trousers Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i attended a [very bizarre and absurd] play tonight.
Y's for Men wool suit lined in rayon
Junya/CDG pocket square
converse, uniqlo tee
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by zapatiste - 10/4/13 at 8:51pmpost #5242 of 649410/5/13 at 12:37ampost #5243 of 649410/5/13 at 12:47ampost #5244 of 649410/8/13 at 5:50am
Sorry to be a bother, but does anyone else have any pictures of the menswear from AW91? This is all I have, and this leather jacket's captivated me for a while, and I'm given to understand the collection contained a lot of similar jackets. I'd love to be able to track this or any other similar ones from the same collection down, but pictures would be fantastic as well.post #5245 of 649410/10/13 at 10:25amHey guys!
I'm in need of a second opinion.
Just picked up a great pair of YYPH navy wool trousers, classic style with double pleats.
Waist - 16" across
Rise - 14"
Inseam - 36"
Hem - 6.5"
They've got a wonderful, severe taper; however, I'm only 5'11" and the inseam is 36"; so I'm considering having them hemmed which, in turn, will have the side-effect of losing some of the taper, going from an ankle of 6.5" to about 8". I am wondering whether to accept the wider ankle, or alternatively to have them hemmed and RE-tapered back to 6.5"
I imagine the re-tapering will be fine, but I wouldn't want to lose any of Yohji's magic by tampering. What do you think?
Regards!post #5246 of 649410/10/13 at 2:01pmpost #5247 of 649410/10/13 at 2:25pmpost #5248 of 649410/10/13 at 3:28pmpost #5249 of 649410/10/13 at 4:00pmpost #5250 of 649410/10/13 at 4:49pm
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 9 seconds ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 17 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 21 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories