You do however have lots of best kept secrets yourself .
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:23 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 343post #5132 of 66028/26/13 at 8:50pmpost #5133 of 66028/27/13 at 11:06ampost #5134 of 66028/27/13 at 3:58pmpost #5135 of 66028/27/13 at 8:22pmHi guys, I know that with the Y's line the red label indicates pieces from Yohji's personal wardrobe. Is the same true with the Pour Homme line? I.e. I see some old Pour Homme pieces on ebay that have a white label with red text/signature, are these "wardrobe" pieces? Thanks!
JCHpost #5136 of 66028/27/13 at 11:45pmpost #5137 of 66028/28/13 at 7:28ampost #5138 of 66028/28/13 at 1:58pmpost #5139 of 66028/30/13 at 5:19ampost #5140 of 66028/30/13 at 5:54ampost #5141 of 66028/30/13 at 12:59pmpost #5142 of 66028/30/13 at 1:54pm
YYPH AW09 Look 3 Fedora - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 100% laine wool
YYPH AW05 Look 29 Leather Insert Tailcoat - ( HN-J10-109 ) in sand/grey, 90/10 wool/nylon woven robust blend. Size 2, fully lined in cupro, large notch lapels, bespoke brown tortoiseshell buttons, 1B closure to a cutaway long flare, 2B non-working cuffs, 3 inside pockets + 2 outside flapped pockets. Asymmetrical leather inserts on body & arms with 4 zipped pockets, distressed frayed seams.
YYPH SS11 Look 35 LS Long Polo Shirt - ( HO-T49-078 ) in black, 50/28/22 cotton/polyester/rayon, pique type texture. Size 3 oversized fit, 5B closure with a 6th button looped over tab, side cutouts for pant pocket access, " zip " motifs on chest.
YYPH AW04 Zipper Cropped Pants - ( HJ-P37-014 ) - in black, 100% thick grade cotton. size 3 huge waist. Adjustable hem length via 2 riri zippers per leg.
Uniqlo SS Tee, CDG H+ belt, Pataugas boots.post #5143 of 66028/30/13 at 9:53pm
I recently managed to pick up one of these AW 2012 blazers. I will post a fit when I get the chance, but I'm very pleased with the purchase. It's 100%, medium weight wool gabardine, fully lined. The unusual fastening makes for a very interesting drape. There are three buttons, two large studs on the two layers of the "lapel" which you can see on one side in the picture, one to fasten the layers to each other, and one to fasten both to the other side of the blazer, up near the neck. Then there is another button which fastens to a tab hanging down from the opposite shoulder (also visible in the picture). You can vary the buttoning, which makes for a variety of interesting shapes. It goes really well with some very voluminous Y's for Men gabardine trousers I have, so I think I will have to pick up more very loose YYPH trousers. It would look awesome with hakamas I imagine.post #5144 of 66028/31/13 at 5:42ampost #5145 of 66028/31/13 at 6:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Arche
I recently managed to pick up one of these AW 2012 blazers. I will post a fit when I get the chance, but I'm very pleased with the purchase. It's 100%, medium weight wool gabardine, fully lined. The unusual fastening makes for a very interesting drape. There are three buttons, two large studs on the two layers of the "lapel" which you can see on one side in the picture, one to fasten the layers to each other, and one to fasten both to the other side of the blazer, up near the neck. Then there is another button which fastens to a tab hanging down from the opposite shoulder (also visible in the picture). You can vary the buttoning, which makes for a variety of interesting shapes. It goes really well with some very voluminous Y's for Men gabardine trousers I have, so I think I will have to pick up more very loose YYPH trousers. It would look awesome with hakamas I imagine.
Same Look 23 one I purchased in Cambon sale, I nickname it the Star Trek blazer :) Mine is size 2 and fits quite roomy for recent collections. Luckily I managed to track down the matching pants in Joyce sale in HK 8 months ago. I agree that roomy pants work equally well.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 12 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 34 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 35 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 37 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 38 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 39 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 42 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...