or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 343

post #5131 of 5710
Of course it is from him smile.gif

You do however have lots of best kept secrets yourself smile.gif.
post #5132 of 5710
Thanks, great stuff! Will try and hunt down some more smile.gif
post #5133 of 5710

more boring stuff from the last few days. 

post #5134 of 5710
Wow, what season are those cobra pants from? They're fantastic!
post #5135 of 5710
Hi guys, I know that with the Y's line the red label indicates pieces from Yohji's personal wardrobe. Is the same true with the Pour Homme line? I.e. I see some old Pour Homme pieces on ebay that have a white label with red text/signature, are these "wardrobe" pieces? Thanks!

regards,
JCH
post #5136 of 5710

Those are costume d'homme pieces. If my memory serves me right those are pieces that could be regarded as staples of a man's wardrobe, hence the name "costume d'homme".

post #5137 of 5710

 

 

*

 

my new 90's wool gab YYPH pants with side-stitched detail, I just received on Monday and definitely love it!

Does anyone know from which season this is?

 

Sorry for the poor quality phone pic.

 

@Kiko Love the cobra shorts fing02[1].gif

post #5138 of 5710
Quote:
Originally Posted by chayin View Post

 

 

 

 

my new 90's wool gab YYPH pants with side-stitched detail, I just received on Monday and definitely love it!

Does anyone know from which season this is?

 

Sorry for the poor quality phone pic.

 

@Kiko Love the cobra shorts fing02[1].gif

 

good proportions. 

post #5139 of 5710
Quote:
Originally Posted by olarosa View Post

Wow, what season are those cobra pants from? They're fantastic!


YYPH AW09 Look 24

post #5140 of 5710
Quote:
Originally Posted by chayin View Post



my new 90's wool gab YYPH pants with side-stitched detail, I just received on Monday and definitely love it!
Does anyone know from which season this is?

Sorry for the poor quality phone pic.

@Kiko Love the cobra shorts fing02[1].gif

so great
post #5141 of 5710

post #5142 of 5710

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

YYPH AW09 Look 3 Fedora - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 100% laine wool

 

YYPH AW05 Look 29 Leather Insert Tailcoat - ( HN-J10-109 ) in sand/grey, 90/10 wool/nylon woven robust blend. Size 2, fully lined in cupro, large notch lapels, bespoke brown tortoiseshell buttons, 1B closure to a cutaway long flare, 2B non-working cuffs, 3 inside pockets + 2 outside flapped pockets. Asymmetrical leather inserts on body & arms with 4 zipped pockets, distressed frayed seams. 

 

YYPH SS11 Look 35 LS Long Polo Shirt - ( HO-T49-078 ) in black, 50/28/22 cotton/polyester/rayon, pique type texture. Size 3 oversized fit, 5B closure with a 6th button looped over tab, side cutouts for pant pocket access, " zip " motifs on chest. 

 

YYPH AW04 Zipper Cropped Pants - ( HJ-P37-014 ) - in black, 100% thick grade cotton. size 3 huge waist. Adjustable hem length via 2 riri zippers per leg.

 

Uniqlo SS Tee, CDG H+ belt, Pataugas boots. 

post #5143 of 5710

I recently managed to pick up one of these AW 2012 blazers. I will post a fit when I get the chance, but I'm very pleased with the purchase. It's 100%, medium weight wool gabardine, fully lined. The unusual fastening makes for a very interesting drape. There are three buttons, two large studs on the two layers of the "lapel" which you can see on one side in the picture, one to fasten the layers to each other, and one to fasten both to the other side of the blazer, up near the neck. Then there is another button which fastens to a tab hanging down from the opposite shoulder (also visible in the picture). You can vary the buttoning, which makes for a variety of interesting shapes. It goes really well with some very voluminous Y's for Men gabardine trousers I have, so I think I will have to pick up more very loose YYPH trousers. It would look awesome with hakamas I imagine.   

post #5144 of 5710

What size did you get on the jacket? I recall that they fit pretty large. I really wanted one of them but by the time I got to the shop they only had a size 3 left and it was huuge. But yeah, yohji always begets more yohji.

post #5145 of 5710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arche View Post

I recently managed to pick up one of these AW 2012 blazers. I will post a fit when I get the chance, but I'm very pleased with the purchase. It's 100%, medium weight wool gabardine, fully lined. The unusual fastening makes for a very interesting drape. There are three buttons, two large studs on the two layers of the "lapel" which you can see on one side in the picture, one to fasten the layers to each other, and one to fasten both to the other side of the blazer, up near the neck. Then there is another button which fastens to a tab hanging down from the opposite shoulder (also visible in the picture). You can vary the buttoning, which makes for a variety of interesting shapes. It goes really well with some very voluminous Y's for Men gabardine trousers I have, so I think I will have to pick up more very loose YYPH trousers. It would look awesome with hakamas I imagine.   


Same Look 23 one I purchased in Cambon sale, I nickname it the Star Trek blazer :) Mine is size 2 and fits quite roomy for recent collections. Luckily I managed to track down the matching pants in Joyce sale in HK 8 months ago. I agree that roomy pants work equally well.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)