Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 10/6/15 at 8:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 339post #5071 of 64848/1/13 at 11:13pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5072 of 64848/2/13 at 1:29ampost #5073 of 64848/2/13 at 2:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Ivwri
Atelier Yohji drop has been posted on their site and just like a suspected, they picked up the three pieces I want this season .
Your wallet is in trouble my friend They are indeed very cool pieces.
I have now managed to shrink nicely into this blazer ( due to recent ill health + other things ) which was posted before as a Top 5, now hopefully I am doing it justice.
YYPH AW09 Look 3 Hat - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 95/5 wool/nylon.
YYPH SS11 " Yohji Uniform " ( HO-J76-053 ) in black, Japan exclusive, 100% thin cotton, half body lined in fabric, sleeves in cupro. Size 3, 5B closure + 2 small metal hooks collar fastening. 3 inside pockets, 4 front flap pockets, top 2 buttoned. Buttonless sleeves. long back vent. 4 metal grenade hooks on the sides.
YYPH SS12 Look 39 Type 2 Hakama Pants ( HB-P13-010 ) - posted many times, 100% jersey textured cotton, super soft, size 3 ( OS )
Y's for men AW07 Ankle Boots - ( MX-A40-740 ) - in black leather, 5 metal eyelet lace closure, Vibram commando soles.
Uniqlo SS Tee in black.post #5074 of 64848/2/13 at 2:14ampost #5075 of 64848/2/13 at 2:22ampost #5076 of 64848/2/13 at 2:26ampost #5077 of 64848/3/13 at 5:29pmpost #5078 of 64848/5/13 at 5:35ampost #5079 of 64848/7/13 at 9:30ampost #5080 of 64848/8/13 at 1:53pmpost #5081 of 64848/8/13 at 6:12pmpost #5082 of 64848/9/13 at 12:23ampost #5083 of 64848/9/13 at 10:53am
YYPH SS10 Fedora Hat - ( HJ-H03-965 ) - black, 100% polypropylene mesh.
YYPH SS09 Look 21 DR. Y. Y. Blazer - ( HV-J63-105 ) - in black, 68/32 wool/cotton dry hand fabric, fully lined in cupro. Size 2 with a long silhouette. Notch lapels, 3B closure, 4B non-working sleeves, 2 back vents. 3 inside chest pockets. Large inside left bottom buttoned pouch + large inside right bottom buttoned patch pocket for milk, newspaper etc. Extendable sleeves via undoing cuff stitches, white stitched DR. Y. Y. on left cuff, white stitched KAMIKAZE below collar at the back.
YYPH SS07 Look 21 Overall - ( HT-D02-100 ) - black, 100% signature wool gabardine. Size 1, oversized fit with wide hems, bilateral 2-horn button closure, zipped fly. Asymmetrical apron fastening, left shoulder strap with single leather insert buttonhole, right strap with 6 normal buttonholes for that deconstructed look. 2 side + 2 back patch pockets.
YYPH AW10 Paraboots - in black leather, size 2, 11 metal eyelet lace closure.
Uniqlo Black SS Teepost #5084 of 64848/15/13 at 3:48am
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 35 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 12 New Pairs Added****Brooks Brothers Shoes, Alden, Peal & Co, AE,... 8 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth