Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:51 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 339post #5071 of 65338/1/13 at 11:13pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5072 of 65338/2/13 at 1:29ampost #5073 of 65338/2/13 at 2:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Ivwri
Atelier Yohji drop has been posted on their site and just like a suspected, they picked up the three pieces I want this season .
Your wallet is in trouble my friend They are indeed very cool pieces.
I have now managed to shrink nicely into this blazer ( due to recent ill health + other things ) which was posted before as a Top 5, now hopefully I am doing it justice.
YYPH AW09 Look 3 Hat - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 95/5 wool/nylon.
YYPH SS11 " Yohji Uniform " ( HO-J76-053 ) in black, Japan exclusive, 100% thin cotton, half body lined in fabric, sleeves in cupro. Size 3, 5B closure + 2 small metal hooks collar fastening. 3 inside pockets, 4 front flap pockets, top 2 buttoned. Buttonless sleeves. long back vent. 4 metal grenade hooks on the sides.
YYPH SS12 Look 39 Type 2 Hakama Pants ( HB-P13-010 ) - posted many times, 100% jersey textured cotton, super soft, size 3 ( OS )
Y's for men AW07 Ankle Boots - ( MX-A40-740 ) - in black leather, 5 metal eyelet lace closure, Vibram commando soles.
Uniqlo SS Tee in black.post #5074 of 65338/2/13 at 2:14ampost #5075 of 65338/2/13 at 2:22ampost #5076 of 65338/2/13 at 2:26ampost #5077 of 65338/3/13 at 5:29pmpost #5078 of 65338/5/13 at 5:35ampost #5079 of 65338/7/13 at 9:30ampost #5080 of 65338/8/13 at 1:53pmpost #5081 of 65338/8/13 at 6:12pmpost #5082 of 65338/9/13 at 12:23ampost #5083 of 65338/9/13 at 10:53am
YYPH SS10 Fedora Hat - ( HJ-H03-965 ) - black, 100% polypropylene mesh.
YYPH SS09 Look 21 DR. Y. Y. Blazer - ( HV-J63-105 ) - in black, 68/32 wool/cotton dry hand fabric, fully lined in cupro. Size 2 with a long silhouette. Notch lapels, 3B closure, 4B non-working sleeves, 2 back vents. 3 inside chest pockets. Large inside left bottom buttoned pouch + large inside right bottom buttoned patch pocket for milk, newspaper etc. Extendable sleeves via undoing cuff stitches, white stitched DR. Y. Y. on left cuff, white stitched KAMIKAZE below collar at the back.
YYPH SS07 Look 21 Overall - ( HT-D02-100 ) - black, 100% signature wool gabardine. Size 1, oversized fit with wide hems, bilateral 2-horn button closure, zipped fly. Asymmetrical apron fastening, left shoulder strap with single leather insert buttonhole, right strap with 6 normal buttonholes for that deconstructed look. 2 side + 2 back patch pockets.
YYPH AW10 Paraboots - in black leather, size 2, 11 metal eyelet lace closure.
Uniqlo Black SS Teepost #5084 of 65338/15/13 at 3:48am
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 8 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 16 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?