Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 339post #5071 of 65968/1/13 at 11:13pmThread Starterpost #5072 of 65968/2/13 at 1:29ampost #5073 of 65968/2/13 at 2:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Ivwri
Atelier Yohji drop has been posted on their site and just like a suspected, they picked up the three pieces I want this season .
Your wallet is in trouble my friend They are indeed very cool pieces.
I have now managed to shrink nicely into this blazer ( due to recent ill health + other things ) which was posted before as a Top 5, now hopefully I am doing it justice.
YYPH AW09 Look 3 Hat - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 95/5 wool/nylon.
YYPH SS11 " Yohji Uniform " ( HO-J76-053 ) in black, Japan exclusive, 100% thin cotton, half body lined in fabric, sleeves in cupro. Size 3, 5B closure + 2 small metal hooks collar fastening. 3 inside pockets, 4 front flap pockets, top 2 buttoned. Buttonless sleeves. long back vent. 4 metal grenade hooks on the sides.
YYPH SS12 Look 39 Type 2 Hakama Pants ( HB-P13-010 ) - posted many times, 100% jersey textured cotton, super soft, size 3 ( OS )
Y's for men AW07 Ankle Boots - ( MX-A40-740 ) - in black leather, 5 metal eyelet lace closure, Vibram commando soles.
Uniqlo SS Tee in black.post #5074 of 65968/2/13 at 2:14ampost #5075 of 65968/2/13 at 2:22ampost #5076 of 65968/2/13 at 2:26ampost #5077 of 65968/3/13 at 5:29pmpost #5078 of 65968/5/13 at 5:35ampost #5079 of 65968/7/13 at 9:30ampost #5080 of 65968/8/13 at 1:53pmpost #5081 of 65968/8/13 at 6:12pmpost #5082 of 65968/9/13 at 12:23ampost #5083 of 65968/9/13 at 10:53am
YYPH SS10 Fedora Hat - ( HJ-H03-965 ) - black, 100% polypropylene mesh.
YYPH SS09 Look 21 DR. Y. Y. Blazer - ( HV-J63-105 ) - in black, 68/32 wool/cotton dry hand fabric, fully lined in cupro. Size 2 with a long silhouette. Notch lapels, 3B closure, 4B non-working sleeves, 2 back vents. 3 inside chest pockets. Large inside left bottom buttoned pouch + large inside right bottom buttoned patch pocket for milk, newspaper etc. Extendable sleeves via undoing cuff stitches, white stitched DR. Y. Y. on left cuff, white stitched KAMIKAZE below collar at the back.
YYPH SS07 Look 21 Overall - ( HT-D02-100 ) - black, 100% signature wool gabardine. Size 1, oversized fit with wide hems, bilateral 2-horn button closure, zipped fly. Asymmetrical apron fastening, left shoulder strap with single leather insert buttonhole, right strap with 6 normal buttonholes for that deconstructed look. 2 side + 2 back patch pockets.
YYPH AW10 Paraboots - in black leather, size 2, 11 metal eyelet lace closure.
Uniqlo Black SS Teepost #5084 of 65968/15/13 at 3:48ampost #5085 of 65968/15/13 at 4:00am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 08/26/2016 -- DROWN IN BROWN 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 21 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 30 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 39 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 40 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 40 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 44 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 45 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding