Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 11/25/15 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:39 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 339post #5071 of 64938/1/13 at 11:13pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5072 of 64938/2/13 at 1:29ampost #5073 of 64938/2/13 at 2:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Ivwri
Atelier Yohji drop has been posted on their site and just like a suspected, they picked up the three pieces I want this season .
Your wallet is in trouble my friend They are indeed very cool pieces.
I have now managed to shrink nicely into this blazer ( due to recent ill health + other things ) which was posted before as a Top 5, now hopefully I am doing it justice.
YYPH AW09 Look 3 Hat - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 95/5 wool/nylon.
YYPH SS11 " Yohji Uniform " ( HO-J76-053 ) in black, Japan exclusive, 100% thin cotton, half body lined in fabric, sleeves in cupro. Size 3, 5B closure + 2 small metal hooks collar fastening. 3 inside pockets, 4 front flap pockets, top 2 buttoned. Buttonless sleeves. long back vent. 4 metal grenade hooks on the sides.
YYPH SS12 Look 39 Type 2 Hakama Pants ( HB-P13-010 ) - posted many times, 100% jersey textured cotton, super soft, size 3 ( OS )
Y's for men AW07 Ankle Boots - ( MX-A40-740 ) - in black leather, 5 metal eyelet lace closure, Vibram commando soles.
Uniqlo SS Tee in black.post #5074 of 64938/2/13 at 2:14ampost #5075 of 64938/2/13 at 2:22ampost #5076 of 64938/2/13 at 2:26ampost #5077 of 64938/3/13 at 5:29pmpost #5078 of 64938/5/13 at 5:35ampost #5079 of 64938/7/13 at 9:30ampost #5080 of 64938/8/13 at 1:53pmpost #5081 of 64938/8/13 at 6:12pmpost #5082 of 64938/9/13 at 12:23ampost #5083 of 64938/9/13 at 10:53am
YYPH SS10 Fedora Hat - ( HJ-H03-965 ) - black, 100% polypropylene mesh.
YYPH SS09 Look 21 DR. Y. Y. Blazer - ( HV-J63-105 ) - in black, 68/32 wool/cotton dry hand fabric, fully lined in cupro. Size 2 with a long silhouette. Notch lapels, 3B closure, 4B non-working sleeves, 2 back vents. 3 inside chest pockets. Large inside left bottom buttoned pouch + large inside right bottom buttoned patch pocket for milk, newspaper etc. Extendable sleeves via undoing cuff stitches, white stitched DR. Y. Y. on left cuff, white stitched KAMIKAZE below collar at the back.
YYPH SS07 Look 21 Overall - ( HT-D02-100 ) - black, 100% signature wool gabardine. Size 1, oversized fit with wide hems, bilateral 2-horn button closure, zipped fly. Asymmetrical apron fastening, left shoulder strap with single leather insert buttonhole, right strap with 6 normal buttonholes for that deconstructed look. 2 side + 2 back patch pockets.
YYPH AW10 Paraboots - in black leather, size 2, 11 metal eyelet lace closure.
Uniqlo Black SS Teepost #5084 of 64938/15/13 at 3:48am
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 20 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 32 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 35 seconds ago
- › Technical Outerwear 53 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories