Looks like the Regulation men's line is now hitting stores in Japan. I'm going to check it out as soon as possible at my local shop and report back here. Hard to judge by internet pics and I have no idea on pricing yet. Has the potential to be cool though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:23 am in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:39 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 332
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4967 of 64946/14/13 at 4:05ampost #4968 of 64946/14/13 at 5:47am^agreed, they had overall weak yy buy this season. so much other color they ignored aside from that batik print. but fortunately they are but a drop in the pond, so many other resources to blow my on resources on :-)
stadsvandringar - would love to hear your thoughts on the line ...
have listed the SS98 linen jacket ... the drape is outstanding.post #4969 of 64946/15/13 at 3:09am
YYPH SS10 Fedora Hat - ( HJ-H03-965 ) - in black 100% polypropylene mesh.
YYPH SS05 Look 17 Zipper Blazer ( HY-J48-300 ) - black, 100% linen, fully lined, tortoise shell buttons, 3B closure, 2B non-working cuffs. 4 random pockets closed by black zips with red pulls, faintly dyed numbers ( 1,2,3,4 ) next to pockets. Semi detachable left notch lapel. Sz 2.
YYPH SS12 Look 39 Type 2 Hakama Pants ( HB-P13-010 ) - 100% jersey textured super soft + delicate cotton, Black, size 3, 4B waist closure, adjustable waist with 2 cinches at back. 2 side + back pockets.
Uniqlo SS Tee, Converse.post #4970 of 64946/17/13 at 12:26pm
So I bought a pair of sneakers from conduit street today, but when I got home the elastic on one shoe's tongue completely unthreaded on first wearing and are now unusable. The thread must have been broken before I bought them but it wasn't until I put the pressure of walking around inside my house for 10 minutes that they unravelled. A shame.
Does any one have any experience with in-store returns? They were nice enough to give me the sale price before the sale had started which was great but I'm now slightly concerned could mean I'd be caught out by the blanket no sale returns policy - but as it's not a return or exchange as such, but rather the item was defective, I'm hoping they'll be able to offer me some sort of fix. Could be that the stores are really tight on this since the new post-bankruptcy financial regime and it's out of their hands.
Worst comes to worst I should be able to find somewhere near me that'll re-stitch it without it being too visible. I'll still love them.
The face here sums up my feelings. The trousers here are AW12 and I love them very much.post #4971 of 64946/18/13 at 6:36ampost #4972 of 64946/19/13 at 2:00pmpost #4973 of 64946/19/13 at 7:40pmpost #4974 of 64946/20/13 at 7:29pmpost #4975 of 64946/23/13 at 6:54pm
In no small part due to this thread, a close friend of mine from back in high school has been really getting into Yohji (if you're reading this Jack sup). And since his birthday is coming up I thought I'd see if I couldn't snag him a suit or pants or jacket or something... Enter Zapatiste with this awesome wool/cotton suit (don't know season or codes, sorry). Great price, really quick delivery, etc. etc. buy from him. [/plug] I received the suit last Thursday and since I won't be able to give it to my friend for a month or so I thought I'd throw it on for a second and snap some pics for him before it disappears into the depths of my closet.
I'm seriously blown away. The fabric is really something else––very light but draping in a very solid (for lack of a better word) way. Looks amazing in motion. I can see what people mean when they talk about Yohji's clothes as armor of sorts. And the way it's cut! Very conservative compared to some of the other stuff in this thread, but the shortness of the sleeves and broadness of the shoulders and the way the pants kind of hang takes it to a different level. So yeah, I'm jealous that my buddy is going to be getting this suit. Gonna be picking up a Y's linen/cotton suit though (also courtesy of Zapatiste sup) so there might be more fits in a couple weeks or so... I wouldn't say I'm completely converted to Yohji, but I've always had the creeping suspicion that in ten or so years it will dominate my closet. This experience has strongly confirmed that suspicion.
So yeah. This thread is really great resource for people like me who have marginal knowledge of Yohji, and for people like my friend who really have no knowledge of designer clothing in general but want to learn more. So thanks from both of us!post #4976 of 64946/23/13 at 7:33pmpost #4977 of 64946/23/13 at 9:39pmpost #4978 of 64946/23/13 at 11:16pm
I'm still looking for a new home for my beautiful SS 2009 Cotton Silk P.D.H blazer, in size 3. I'm really sad to let it go, and I'd rather it go to someone who can really appreciate it, rather than trying for months to sell it at the right price. So I thought I'd mention that I will consider swapping it for an appropriate size 4 blazer/jacket/coat. So, if you have an interesting size 4 piece (preferably in wool gabardine), in good condition, which you don't wear enough, and feel like acquiring this exquisitely tailored piece, just send me a PM with some photos. Mine is identical to the one Ivwri is wearing below:post #4979 of 64946/24/13 at 12:36am
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 second ago
- › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the... 38 seconds ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 46 seconds ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories