hair gone? i want to cut mine too...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:09 am in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 322post #4816 of 66024/22/13 at 2:41pmpost #4817 of 66024/22/13 at 2:46pmpost #4818 of 66024/22/13 at 2:46pmpost #4819 of 66024/22/13 at 5:39pmpost #4820 of 66024/22/13 at 8:06pm
Here are a couple of fits inspired by Valter's great layered pics from a while ago (with the 2012 cape/mantle). The only new things here are the hat (not YYPH, but a very nice Biltmore), and the YYPH horse leather boots I described in a previous post. Still not sure what season they are from. It's getting colder here, so I'm looking forward to increasingly extravagant layering!post #4821 of 66024/23/13 at 7:32am
YYPH AW09 Look 3 Hat - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 95/5 wool/nylon, 57 cm.
Y's For Men Yohji Yamamoto AW98 " Yohji " Waistcoat - ( MY-V50-170 ) size M with a short silhouette. Front panels in 100% soft hand wool gabardine. 5 horn button closure. Left chest + 2 waist slit pockets, additional right flapped outside pocket. 2 inner pockets. Black rayon back with adjustable waist strap+buckle. Double lined in striped magnolia cotton. Astonishing construction.
Y's Yohji Yamamoto AW05 Pitti Uomo Leather String Shirt - ( MN-B14-017 ) - posted before, 100% great shirting cotton. Brilliant white, size 3, stitchless button placket, pocketless, bespoke silver buttons, 7B closure, great collar. 2 long leather strings to vary the silhouette via 16 eyelets on both sides.
YYPH SS12 Look 39 Type 2 Hakama Pants ( HB-P13-010 ) - 100% jersey textured cotton, super soft, size 3, 4B waist closure, adjustable waist with 2 cinches at back. 2 side + back pockets. Simply superb in comfort + motion.
SS Tee, OTZ-Superslick in black leather.post #4822 of 66024/23/13 at 7:41ampost #4823 of 66024/23/13 at 7:50ampost #4824 of 66024/23/13 at 12:11pmpost #4825 of 66024/23/13 at 2:30pm
parker that is so easy breezy ~ wish i could find the tennies in blue like you, i may get the black ones
arche keeping it real for the southern hemisphere ! wish it would decide whether to be spring/summer here or cold...i can't layer like that nor can i wear lighter stuff yet humph!
davidlee, quite the silhouette. don't mind the shortness of the waistcoat because of the contrast, not sure how to say it really other than it's awesome!post #4826 of 66024/23/13 at 4:49pm
Received this today... my Berlin stay getting better and better. Will attend and the visual dialogue with Yohji on Saturday. Super excited.Quote:
We are thrilled to invite you and Errolson Hugh to our presentation on Thursday.
I put you on the confirmed list.
Thursday, April 25 2013
Audi presents " Cutting Age: Yohji Yamamoto"
Looking forward to welcome you.
Best regardspost #4827 of 66024/23/13 at 10:46pmpost #4828 of 66024/24/13 at 12:58ampost #4829 of 66024/24/13 at 7:10ampost #4830 of 66024/24/13 at 3:42pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 44 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 9 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...