hair gone? i want to cut mine too...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 1:05 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 322post #4816 of 65774/22/13 at 2:41pmpost #4817 of 65774/22/13 at 2:46pmpost #4818 of 65774/22/13 at 2:46pmpost #4819 of 65774/22/13 at 5:39pmpost #4820 of 65774/22/13 at 8:06pm
Here are a couple of fits inspired by Valter's great layered pics from a while ago (with the 2012 cape/mantle). The only new things here are the hat (not YYPH, but a very nice Biltmore), and the YYPH horse leather boots I described in a previous post. Still not sure what season they are from. It's getting colder here, so I'm looking forward to increasingly extravagant layering!post #4821 of 65774/23/13 at 7:32am
YYPH AW09 Look 3 Hat - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 95/5 wool/nylon, 57 cm.
Y's For Men Yohji Yamamoto AW98 " Yohji " Waistcoat - ( MY-V50-170 ) size M with a short silhouette. Front panels in 100% soft hand wool gabardine. 5 horn button closure. Left chest + 2 waist slit pockets, additional right flapped outside pocket. 2 inner pockets. Black rayon back with adjustable waist strap+buckle. Double lined in striped magnolia cotton. Astonishing construction.
Y's Yohji Yamamoto AW05 Pitti Uomo Leather String Shirt - ( MN-B14-017 ) - posted before, 100% great shirting cotton. Brilliant white, size 3, stitchless button placket, pocketless, bespoke silver buttons, 7B closure, great collar. 2 long leather strings to vary the silhouette via 16 eyelets on both sides.
YYPH SS12 Look 39 Type 2 Hakama Pants ( HB-P13-010 ) - 100% jersey textured cotton, super soft, size 3, 4B waist closure, adjustable waist with 2 cinches at back. 2 side + back pockets. Simply superb in comfort + motion.
SS Tee, OTZ-Superslick in black leather.post #4822 of 65774/23/13 at 7:41ampost #4823 of 65774/23/13 at 7:50ampost #4824 of 65774/23/13 at 12:11pmpost #4825 of 65774/23/13 at 2:30pm
parker that is so easy breezy ~ wish i could find the tennies in blue like you, i may get the black ones
arche keeping it real for the southern hemisphere ! wish it would decide whether to be spring/summer here or cold...i can't layer like that nor can i wear lighter stuff yet humph!
davidlee, quite the silhouette. don't mind the shortness of the waistcoat because of the contrast, not sure how to say it really other than it's awesome!post #4826 of 65774/23/13 at 4:49pm
Received this today... my Berlin stay getting better and better. Will attend and the visual dialogue with Yohji on Saturday. Super excited.Quote:
We are thrilled to invite you and Errolson Hugh to our presentation on Thursday.
I put you on the confirmed list.
Thursday, April 25 2013
Audi presents " Cutting Age: Yohji Yamamoto"
Looking forward to welcome you.
Best regardspost #4827 of 65774/23/13 at 10:46pmpost #4828 of 65774/24/13 at 12:58ampost #4829 of 65774/24/13 at 7:10ampost #4830 of 65774/24/13 at 3:42pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 38 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 12 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 13 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 27, 2016 : Freestyle Friday 16 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding