hair gone? i want to cut mine too...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
Last edited: Yesterday
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 322post #4816 of 64844/22/13 at 2:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4817 of 64844/22/13 at 2:46pmpost #4818 of 64844/22/13 at 2:46pmpost #4819 of 64844/22/13 at 5:39pmpost #4820 of 64844/22/13 at 8:06pm
Here are a couple of fits inspired by Valter's great layered pics from a while ago (with the 2012 cape/mantle). The only new things here are the hat (not YYPH, but a very nice Biltmore), and the YYPH horse leather boots I described in a previous post. Still not sure what season they are from. It's getting colder here, so I'm looking forward to increasingly extravagant layering!post #4821 of 64844/23/13 at 7:32am
YYPH AW09 Look 3 Hat - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 95/5 wool/nylon, 57 cm.
Y's For Men Yohji Yamamoto AW98 " Yohji " Waistcoat - ( MY-V50-170 ) size M with a short silhouette. Front panels in 100% soft hand wool gabardine. 5 horn button closure. Left chest + 2 waist slit pockets, additional right flapped outside pocket. 2 inner pockets. Black rayon back with adjustable waist strap+buckle. Double lined in striped magnolia cotton. Astonishing construction.
Y's Yohji Yamamoto AW05 Pitti Uomo Leather String Shirt - ( MN-B14-017 ) - posted before, 100% great shirting cotton. Brilliant white, size 3, stitchless button placket, pocketless, bespoke silver buttons, 7B closure, great collar. 2 long leather strings to vary the silhouette via 16 eyelets on both sides.
YYPH SS12 Look 39 Type 2 Hakama Pants ( HB-P13-010 ) - 100% jersey textured cotton, super soft, size 3, 4B waist closure, adjustable waist with 2 cinches at back. 2 side + back pockets. Simply superb in comfort + motion.
SS Tee, OTZ-Superslick in black leather.post #4822 of 64844/23/13 at 7:41ampost #4823 of 64844/23/13 at 7:50ampost #4824 of 64844/23/13 at 12:11pmpost #4825 of 64844/23/13 at 2:30pm
parker that is so easy breezy ~ wish i could find the tennies in blue like you, i may get the black ones
arche keeping it real for the southern hemisphere ! wish it would decide whether to be spring/summer here or cold...i can't layer like that nor can i wear lighter stuff yet humph!
davidlee, quite the silhouette. don't mind the shortness of the waistcoat because of the contrast, not sure how to say it really other than it's awesome!post #4826 of 64844/23/13 at 4:49pm
Received this today... my Berlin stay getting better and better. Will attend and the visual dialogue with Yohji on Saturday. Super excited.Quote:
We are thrilled to invite you and Errolson Hugh to our presentation on Thursday.
I put you on the confirmed list.
Thursday, April 25 2013
Audi presents " Cutting Age: Yohji Yamamoto"
Looking forward to welcome you.
Best regardspost #4827 of 64844/23/13 at 10:46pmpost #4828 of 64844/24/13 at 12:58ampost #4829 of 64844/24/13 at 7:10am
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Viberg Service boot in color 8 chromexcel.. Brand new!! Size 9 9 seconds ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 2 minutes ago
- › Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov... 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › I DON'T THINK YOU'RE READY FOR THIS JELLY (ATTOLINI & KITON) 5 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth