I did not know this happened.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 313
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4682 of 65334/3/13 at 12:08pm
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Y's AW05 Grey Pants Size 3 ( MN-P08-174 ) - 91% Wool / 9% Nylon - Lining Rayon. Super comfy and warm, very nice Winter fabric.
YYPH AW01 Cardigan Size 3 ( HV-K52-972 ) - 83% Wool / 14% Mohair / 3% Nylon. Grey with hints of blue and white speckles. Quite heavy!post #4683 of 65334/3/13 at 2:26pmpost #4684 of 65334/3/13 at 6:19pmpost #4685 of 65334/4/13 at 2:48am
my first 'encounter' with yohji yamamoto was not his clothes but his signature in my pre-fashion-conscious pre-teen years...
did/does he actually individually 'sign' each of his store signages upon opening (and then had the signages etched according to his signature)? kinda kool if he did/does...post #4686 of 65334/4/13 at 2:52am"300 years ago, black was the color of the farmer and the lower-class samurai. It wasn’t exactly black but an indigo blue dyed so many times it’s close to black. The Samurai spirit is black. The Samurai must be able to throw his body into nothingness, the color and image of which is black. But the farmers liked black or dark, dark indigo, because the indigo plant was easy to grow, and the dye was good for the body and kept insects away."
Yohji Yamamoto_New Fashion Japan_1984post #4687 of 65334/4/13 at 3:19pmpost #4688 of 65334/4/13 at 3:46pmpost #4689 of 65334/4/13 at 3:47pm
pretty sure they've been posted.
aw93 suit and y's linen shirt, y's carpenter gabardine pants. keeping my clearance going but after i took the photos i need to sleep on them and decide if i should sell or keep. the aw93 its same cut as my aw92 dark navy gabardine suit but this fabric its so special - wool, rayon and nylon.
Edited by dantebykiko - 4/4/13 at 4:00pmpost #4690 of 65334/4/13 at 11:48pmpost #4691 of 65334/5/13 at 4:58ampost #4692 of 65334/5/13 at 6:14amCheers mate. Its weird one, all of those pieces are the one that I almost never wore. After taking them out and tryiing them I really like them again. However I've got too much stuff and need to let 50% of them go. Will be listing the suit tonight and more stuff from my parants house.. Saying that I keep buying stuff .. Fucking Yohji-san.post #4693 of 65334/5/13 at 7:25ampost #4694 of 65334/5/13 at 7:32amQuote:
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Suggestions for chunky/heavy sweaters with shorter sleeves? 20 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 57 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › Wooden Rocking Horse UK 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?