Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 306
Styleforum Top Picks
Wow, thanks for all those responses. I particularly like the double waistcoat from AW2012 and the one posted by kiko. I realise my description was a bit confusing. The bit about it hiding an untucked shirt is not the essential thing. It's more that I love lots of layers, and the formality and old-fashioned vibe of a waistcoat, but find that the usual relatively short version doesn't always make for aesthetically pleasing proportions, especially with the looser lines of a typical pair of Yohji trousers. I also like when the layering works with a traditional combination of items, like the three-piece suit, but then breaks up the standard structure by having e.g. the shirt untucked, or the waistcoat hanging down below the jacket. I find that, at least for me, items that elongate the upper body seem to work well to balance out the voluminous shape of some of the trousers I have. A good example is the YYPH linen shirt I have which hangs down almost to the knees, and looks great with the YYPH blazer on top.
You can't see individual items with seller IDs at a glance anymore. Also there is nowhere on the browser to specify your own price range, neither can you specify new unused items to look at also.
Has anyone experienced this too?
Really? I need to look into it
Congrats! I know which pair you mean, I was tracking those too ( but not participating ). He kept saying cha***** ain't his Y! account.
14503 yen is an exceptional price
Yeah, right.. I'm expecting to see aw06 blazer with zipper lapels.. Wasn't so sure if I want those pants but I was sure I didn't want him to have them.. Now they are growing in me and can't wait to see how they will fit. Lost an other paid few days ago simply because I didn't bid the first time and after they got relisted and decided to bid..
Another tshirt I have been eying is the 20s tshirt by Merz B Schwanen. Looks like it would go perfectly with a casual jacket etc.
Oh, thanks man. The 20s shirt has also got a nice shape. I wonder if they have some other colors.
A blustery spring day here. Probably a bit too cold for this, but I'm ready for warming weather.
SS2012 cotton napolean sz2
SS2009 cotton/ramie drop-crotch super-giganto sz2
SS2012 indigo canvas tennies
Edited by Parker - 12/17/14 at 6:29pm
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 35 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › TOM FORD GOLD FEATHER NECKLACE 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NWT Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Egyptian Cotton White w Blue... 2 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan